SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Attack of the kidney stones! Part Deux! In original OP
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attack of the kidney stones! Part Deux! In original OP Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
had a serious attack! Lithotripsoy Failed! took me to surgery a nd made a 7" incision removed it and I spent 3 days in recovery, went home and spent another 4 days getting back on my feet. THEY SUCK!!!

"All warfare is based on deception" Sun Tzu, The art of War

Posts: 552 | Location: Gulf Coast of SW Florida | Registered: August 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Holy huge pic, Batman!

Eek

I've had them twice so far, in May of last year and almost to the day this year in May. Second time, went in to get one blasted by the laser.

Hopefully, better diet and drinking plenty of water, ( in which I've usually been pretty neglectful of doing, ) will keep this issue from coming back.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Laptop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
Mr. Laptop, I have had you in my thoughts and prayers! I'm wishing for the best for you.

That goes double for me, my long-suffering friend. Let's hope we can both find answers to end the suffering and humiliation.

Alan

Posts: 76 | Registered: November 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Laptop:
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
Mr. Laptop, I have had you in my thoughts and prayers! I'm wishing for the best for you.

That goes double for me, my long-suffering friend. Let's hope we can both find answers to end the suffering and humiliation.

Alan

I hear you there! I could live the rest of my life without another attack!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post