SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LEOs confuse bird poop and cocaine, College quarterback arrested and suspended, and college QB vindicated
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LEOs confuse bird poop and cocaine, College quarterback arrested and suspended, and college QB vindicated Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
And what exactly IS the white part of bird poop? ... bird poop

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Like Chongo n Yoopersaid, it’s so much easier to send it to the state lab w/o possibly exposing yourself to PCP or any other unknown substance... when I was on the street, I was more worried about pcp exposure than most things....

And it’s pretty easy to figure out what stuff is in the side of the road...
Baggies...check
Green vegetable type leaf...check
Scales....check
Smells like weed/skunk....marijuana

Baggies...
White rocklike subject
Scales

And so on. Or you could just ask said perpetrator, most of the guys I hooked up would tell you what stuff was. The only problem was the guys would put PCP in weed, cocaine,crack, and everything else...I dunno what the deal was with PCP in Wilson but it was everywhere.

But I would smack another officer who for one second thought bird shit was cocaine......does anyone else hide their stuff on the exterior of their car hidden like birdshot? You fucking dummy.

Used to see PCP regularly in Wilmington. Glad (and amazed) to not have seen it once yet in Charlotte.

They called it Loveboat. Shit stunk like nothing else.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
While his attorney said not to demand an apology for the mistake, the charge for the controlled substance---even though it's been dropped---needs to be completely expunged. Otherwise, the mere record of the arrest will show up on any criminal history check.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
They called it Loveboat. Shit stunk like nothing else.

Yeah, seems like everyone was on Boat too..I’ve been dispatched to a barking dog call and find some schlepprock outside talking to a blade of grass about fishing....and yeah the shit does smell horrible.

I went to a wreck vs house and found the driver covered in boat, and he was so burnt he couldn’t even stand from all the PCP he had ingested. His buddy said the driver just bought a bottle (like an ounce) and turn d it up in the car...then went about 200 yards and drove into a living room.....good times!!

/drift

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am respectful to the police, but I think I would have fallen out laughing if a cop pulled me over and tried to tell me that dried bird poop on my car is actually my illegal drug stash.

That deputy needs some vacation time.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
quote:

He continued,' Then they didn't do anything wrong by attempting to collect evidence, or what they saw as evidence even though they had no basis from looking at him and looking at the inside of his car to think that he was transporting drugs.'

Didn't do anything wrong? I do not have any experience with cocaine other than what I have seen on TV. But I have to question whether someone who cannot tell bird poop from drugs is even qualified to work the cash register at McDonalds, let alone be a police officer.

Posts: 2285 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post