SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    name an interesting web site
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

name an interesting web site Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted
Please keep it family oriented in all regards.

Can be useful, funny, cool, saves you time, educational. Anything that has improved your life in a little way.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
listverse.com just some random stuff I like to read to entertain myself.

Posts: 465 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
www.tinyurl.com

God bless America.

Posts: 13501 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Conservative Treehouse - The Last Refuge is my go to site for political insight.

Also like Lucianne.com . A news aggregator, most every article worth reading is posted on that site along with some very witty user comments.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thepeoplescube.com

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
ForgottenWeapons.com

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
ForgottenWeapons.com

I'm addicted to Forgotten Weapons.com!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The Raptor Resource Project.

https://www.raptorresource.org

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Www.damninteresting.com

Damn Interesting is a small, independent, award-winning, and award-losing project dedicated to the dissemination of legitimately fascinating but obscure true stories from science, history, and psychology since 2005. We reject the fashionable practices of placing quantity over quality and hyperbole over accuracy; we simply tell intriguing true stories as often as we can manage.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
99percentinvisible.com

99% Invisible is about all the thought that goes into the things we don’t think about — the unnoticed architecture and design that shape our world.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
imdb.com

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Twitchy.com pokes fun at Twitter rants.

God bless America.

Posts: 13501 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Skeptoid.com

Skeptoid: Critical Analysis of Pop Phenomena is an award-winning weekly science articles. Since 2006, Skeptoid has been revealing the true science behind popular misinformation and urban legends

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RAMIUS,

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Arstechnica.com

Ars Technica was founded in 1998 when Founder & Editor-in-Chief Ken Fisher announced his plans for starting a publication devoted to technology that would cater to what he called "alpha geeks": technologists and IT professionals. Ken's vision was to build a publication with a simple editorial mission: be "technically savvy, up-to-date, and more fun" than what was currently popular in the space. In the ensuing years, with formidable contributions by a unique editorial staff, Ars Technica became a trusted source for technology news, tech policy analysis, breakdowns of the latest scientific advancements, gadget reviews, software, hardware, and nearly everything else found in between layers of silicon

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
www.willitblend.com

Plenty of fun videos. It's as excellent time waster.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Timecube, of course.

It continues to rotate at http://timecube.2enp.com/

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Timecube, of course.

It continues to rotate at http://timecube.2enp.com/

-Rob

Wow.

Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Shorpy Historic Photos.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post