SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just pranked Marzy good!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just pranked Marzy good! Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted
Big Grin
He's ALWAYS messing with me when we work on the car. Like "hey what this noise and oh man this new bearing is locked up" after I've worked hours on something tedious.

well here's what I sent him.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/LMzmagodFJo

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43878 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Cool

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Stuffed cockatoo fastest growing form of Peking Duck.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
He's going to get you

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some time, somewhere, when you least expect it.

Pay back with interest!

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I predict a follow up payback video is coming...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you already know that payback's a bitch...

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post