SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~*~Thank you 45cal~*~
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~*~Thank you 45cal~*~ Login/Join 
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted
In this thread https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9420032734 I asked about a inexpensive scope for a new rifle. Ralph, aka 45cal bought me a Burris Fullfield II 2-7x35 scope on Amazon and had it shipped to my door. Thank you very much Ralph. I truly appreciate it. I've given a bunch of Karmas, entered and won a couple but to receive a generous, unsolicited gift like this was simply amazing. It's people like 45cal that make this forum what it is.

Ruger 10.22 Takedown heavy, fluted target barrel, threaded for suppressor.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ralph is one of the good'uns.

His bees love him so much, they puke honey for him!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I can testify to the fact 45cal is a great man.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
45cal is a Prince! I have been the recipient of his generosity as well.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Just plain outstanding.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Must be a great scope. Hit me right in the feelz.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Kindness is uncommon in this world, but 45cal abounds in kindness and wisdom. He is indeed a very good man.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My hats off to you 45 CAL. Nice gesture.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
That was very nice of 45cal to do that. There are some very fine folks on here.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Ralph is one of the good'uns.

His bees love him so much, they puke honey for him!

In the Yiddish dictionary, the entry for "Mensch" has .45cal's picture.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
GREAT GUY!!! Great place here!,,

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Very generous gift indeed!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This is your captain speaking.
Picture of TSM11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
I can testify to the fact 45cal is a great man.

^^^^^^^^ Yeah, that! ^^^^^^^

Thanks Ralph for being you. You're awesome!

I'm with Rotndad what's your excuse.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 423 | Location: Tampa Bay Florida | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Rotndad, you're a good and generous man. I've been the recipient of your generosity and it's no surprise that people do things like this for you.

45cal, thanks for being awesome.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
This kind of kind gesture is what this world is truly about. They're so much good but you'll likely never hear too much about these kind of stories sadly, except here.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you want to copy off a couple of targets Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Good people on this forum and 45Cal is one of the best.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
^^^BITE ME Bendable. Big Grin Broad side of a barn my ass Big Grin. I did laugh though.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
^^^BITE ME Bendable. Big Grin Broad side of a barn my ass Big Grin. I did laugh though.
Big Grin haha

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post