SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stockholm Attack
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stockholm Attack Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A Swedish commentator-- in Sweden-- on Tucker Carlson's show, said that Swedes have "no values." It's a secular society that does not believe in the traditional family, or national identity-- or anything, really, other than the PC platitudes of "tolerance" and "diversity." They are being devoured by a people who are willing to die for what they believe fanatically, and who hold their "values" of tolerance and diversity in utter contempt.

I think Para is right. These kinds of terrorist attacks in Sweden will continue, and the government will continue to spin and lie to cover them up. "No go" zones will proliferate. Rapes will increase. And it will all go on-- until one day tens of thousands are killed in a nuclear attack.

And it will at that point be far too late.

"Slow suicide" is what we are seeing in Sweden, and across Europe.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Sad but 100% truth.

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Just transferring this here from a new post that I mistakenly started from scratch.

The Swede's are coming to their senses!

Sweden will “never go back to the days of mass immigration” after it emerged the Stockholm attacker was a failed asylum seeker, the Swedish prime minister has said.

Stefan Löfven spoke out against the recent mass influx of immigrants coming in to Sweden during the 2015 migrant crisis.

His comments come after suspected terrorist Rakhmat Akilov, 39, from Uzbekistan, allegedly drove a stolen beer truck into pedestrians at a busy department store in Stockholm on Friday.

Four people were killed, including Brit dad-of-two Chris Bevinton, and dozens more injured in the harrowing attack, which showed similarities to the London terror attack last month.

The Swedish Prime Minister said: “Sweden will never go back to the [mass migration] we had in autumn 2015, never. Everyone who has been denied a permit should return home.

"This makes me feel enormously frustrated. If you have been denied a visa you are supposed to leave the country."

He added: "Terrorists want us to be afraid, want us to change our behaviour, want us to not live our lives normally, but that is what we’re going to do. Terrorists can never defeat Sweden, never."

Sweden, a country of 10 million people, took in 244,000 asylum seekers in 2014 and 2015 - the highest per capita number in Europe.

There are more than 3,000 migrants reportedly living unlawfully in Stockholm alone and an estimated 12,000 migrants awaiting deportation from the country.

Politicians in the Sweden have now demanded greater powers which could see failed asylum seekers being forced to report to police stations.

It comes after details around the suspected terrorist emerged with Swedish authorities revealing Akilovhad been given four weeks to leave Sweden after his final asylum appeal failed in December.

The construction worker and dad-of-four went underground when he received a deportation order after his permanent residency application was rejected.

He was being sought by police and immigration officials for deportation, but evaded them by giving a false address.

Swedish police said that the man was known to have had extremist sympathies.

He allegedly confessed to the crime and said he was "pleased with what he had done", Aftonbladet and the Expressen daily both reported.

The motive was not known, but the method resembled previous attacks using vehicles in Nice, Berlin and London, all of them claimed by Islamic State.

On Sunday, around 50,000 people gathered in Stockholm's Sergel Torg plaza for a vigil to stand united against terrorism.

A second suspect was arrested, Stockholm district court judge Helga Hullman told AFP - but refused disclose if there were any links to Akilov.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...ation-pm-reacts.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sweden will “never go back to the days of mass immigration” after it emerged the Stockholm attacker was a failed asylum seeker, the Swedish prime minister has said.

Doesn't matter; they're already there, not leaving voluntarily and unlikely to be forced out. Plus, there's the issue of those coming in via the back door.

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Re: "This makes me feel enormously frustrated. If you have been denied a visa you are supposed to leave the country."

Don't wait for them to leave. Deport them – pronto.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Terrorists want us to be afraid, want us to change our behaviour, want us to not live our lives normally..."

I recall a scene in "independence Day" with Will Smith. A captured alien and the prez were having a mind meld heart to heart; the prez asks 'What do you want?'
The Alien replies, 'We want you do DIE'.

The average suicide bomber doesn't give a rip about changing their (or our) lives, that's not what ol' Mo said. The suicide bomber and Mo want us DEAD!

So go ahead, make excuses, do #woe-is-me until your fingernails break, offer them jobs, but until the end of time, they want you (and us) DEAD!

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well let's see, Sweden, Australia, France, GB, Germany, who else? When will the world leaders realize that these people will not melt into a community but want to remain separate unto them selves. I just Trump gets the Mooselem ban in effect. These is no melting pot with them.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
PAsig. Thank you for that pic. I think I have seen it before, but forgot it. A perfect example of a picture that speaks a thousand (truthful) words.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post