SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone here participating in the 'Scream at the Sky' event to protest the one year anniversary of Trump's election?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone here participating in the 'Scream at the Sky' event to protest the one year anniversary of Trump's election? Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Yeah, it's a thing. Another brilliant plan by the loonies.

https://www.dallasnews.com/new...ersary-2016-election

Here's a link to a livestream of the NYC Scream event:
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yoKMMOjDQOKQ

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I might scream at pie.

Then, eat it

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Right after I spit in the wind.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
It's winter in PA. So... yeah. I guess.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Scream at the sky? I'm probably going to pee on a tree...after I have a few beers to celebrate the anniversary Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'd rather they hold their breath until they turn blue.

Really blue.

Blue and cold.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
When they do that, I'll go out and laugh maniacally.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
So at what time am I supposed to walk out of the house and scream at the sky "Fuck Yeah!"

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A_JPcBwYGmo" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What in the holy hell did i just watch ?

Posts: 4753 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
One down... Seven more to go

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
When they do that, I'll go out and laugh maniacally.

^^^^^Yeah, this!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poor little children. Their Mommy lost the Presidential election a year ago.

Think I'll have another bottle of Shiner Bock.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters howling at the moon is nothing new....

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
"Hundreds plan to howl ..."

Oh my, hundreds.

Side note: we have had a lot of anti-Trump rallies in local cities sporadically this last year. The local media often reports "Dozens turned out for the protest." Dozens? Hell, you could get dozens to turn out for a rally protesting people who wear white socks with black shoes! Roll Eyes

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
several hundred

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Flock of seagulls.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Well, if they are anywhere close to coyotes, there would be a real chorus of howling back and forth. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Heard about this a little while back.

My plans are unchanged:

If I hear screaming lunatics while driving by, I shall look to ascertain that no mass slaughter or attempted violent felony is in progress.

Upon seeing a snowflake screaming at the heavens without discernable cause, I shall return my attention to the road.

With a smug smile on my face.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post