SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I think most reasonable people believe the virus came out of a chinese lab. I'm not sure many believe that it was bio-engineered though.

I have read multiple reports that is the truth. They were bio-engineering the thing in this lab, testing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...nstitute_of_Virology

We can do a heck of a lot better than Wikipedia now.

I listed the wiki link because it describes the lab, that it is a level 4 lab, etc, and nothing more. There is a list of all level 4 labs, here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosafety_level
Yes it’s wiki, but good information. I learned the only privately owned level 4 lab is in San Antonio. It’s good to know where these things are, and we have a number of them here.

It’s up to all of us to google, and read. I’ve read countless articles on the subject over the past 4 months. I haven’t and will not post link after link when I read them. The link you posted, there are many of them. Virology experts do think it was jacked with by humans. From what I have read, they were purposely fucking with this thing in the Wuhan Virology Lab. Either someone working there didn’t decontaminate themselves properly or it was intentional. It’s been interesting reading for months on this. Level 4 lab in Wuhan, where the virus originated. The bullshit media was telling us all that it came from a open air market, bats, pigs, blah blah. Chicom feeding bullshit after bullshit trying to CYA. Animals in cages on top of other species, and blammo the virus originates and spreads. Nah, I’m going to go with the L4 lab where everyone knows research on this thing was occurring. It got out of their lab and the whole world is infected. Fucking nuke it from orbit.

We need to pull all of our manufacturing out of the place and bring it back home. The other countries need to do the same. Then the whole damn place will be insignificant. Manufacturing gets pulled, and people will cease to fly in/out of the place because there would be no reason to.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
most people have forgotten about this little event...

And it has what to do with the Wuhan Flu?

Prefontaine, my Google-fu is weak. I can't find a those articles.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
We understand that all of this can be a but overwhelming, but everything we do is to help protect you, and of course, our staff.

If you have questions, please reach out and ask. Nothing has changed in our core mission— we are here to serve you. We sincerely thank you for your help, as we navigate these uncharted waters.

Forward, together.
Jeff Good

^^^^^^^^^^
Reminds me of the rules they had in elementary school. Just what I was looking for in a relaxing dining experience. Having been to Jackson,Ms on more than one occasion they are lacking in the culinary arts. I would rather dine with snacks from the convenience store. On second thought if they were wearing DR. Seuss outfits I might have an appetizer just for the experience.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
A real (not FB) friend of mind posted this:

"I've had asthma ever since I was young. It's mostly under control, but it's irritated by heat, sawdust, mowing, etc. I use an over-the-counter bronchodilator sometimes. I asked Dawn to pick me up some at the pharmacy today. She did, and the pharmacy tech pulled out a notebook and recorded the sale. She wrote "COVID" as the reason for the sale. Dawn told her that I don't have COVID, I have asthma. She said that they are required by the government to attribute all such sales to COVID."

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
triggertreat posted a link to the new Hydroxychloroquine study

Here is the actual study published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases

https://www.ijidonline.com/art...(20)30534-8/fulltext

2,541 patients in the study

Compared several diff combinations of treatment:

hydroxychloroquine alone 13.5 % deaths,
hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin 20.1 % deaths ,
azithromycin alone 22.4 % deaths,
neither drug 26.4% deaths

Treatments were protocol driven, uniform in all hospitals and established by a system-wide interdisciplinary COVID-19 Task Force

Hydroxychloroquine was dosed as 400 mg twice daily for 2 doses on day 1, followed by 200 mg twice daily on days 2-5.

Azithromycin was dosed as 500 mg once daily on day 1 followed by 250 mg once daily for the next 4 days.

hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin was reserved for selected patients with severe COVID-19 and with minimal cardiac risk factors. An electrocardiogram (ECK) based algorithm was utilized for hydroxychloroquine use.

more at link

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Thank you for all you do to keep us up to date on a lot of subjects posted.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Thank you for all you do to keep us up to date on a lot of subjects posted.

I'd like to echo that, please.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, it's bad, it's bad tell ya. Why, just today alone, there's 62.9 million new cases of the Big Kahuna Virus. Yep. I know it's true 'cause da news said so. Spikes, so many spikes. If you put a pin in a map of the United States for every spike, it'd look like damn porcupine.

Don't believe me? Well, go to justmakeupwhateverbullshityoulikeandpeoplewillbelieveit.com. 'Course, that site gets a lot of traffic, so if the page won't load, go to mostamericanswouldntdotheirownresearchiftheirlivesdependedonit.net. Don't forget about theinternetisforcatpicsandfacebook.org.

Dang, new cases rose another 792,000 while I was typing this post.

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Why you didn't take this opportunity to post an image of the women's Brazilian volleyball team I'll never know.
Here ya go:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee thanks been wondering for days. How come their shoes are not all alike??

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Best they could do at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAHAhah

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Brother, can you spare a dime?

I just bought a trailer load of mulch, and the Homeless Depot checkout sneeze barrier has a sign posted, asking for exact change because
of the national coin shortage.

I said, I hadn't heard. Cashier said, they hadn't either. Just posted.

DuckduckGo it. Apparently, yet another unintended
consequence of .gov interference in the free market.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
National coin shortage?

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Yeah...had a similar sign about a coin shortage at the Total Wine this morning.

Now what??

EDIT: OK, it's a coronavirus thing, which has “significantly disrupted the supply chain and normal circulation patterns for U.S. coin.”

National Coin Shortage

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sounds like bullshit to move us towards a cashless society, which is something else the leftists want.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if they are being taken out of circulation to push a cashless proposal? Am I crazy?

ETA great minds.... Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
When I went to the bank last week they had a sign posted asking people to bring in rolled coins.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not a chance. I'm not playing along with any of their bullshit.