SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Fauci is possibly the biggest fuck up in the history of humanity. His whole life has been devoted to infectious diseases and the best 'plan' this cuckold could cook up was to hide in the basement and lock down a free country as if we were a third world slum. America should be ashamed, but leftist have seized the propaganda levers.

Posts: 1966 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
He did not give an answer because he does not want this to end. It's that simple. The goalposts will ALWAS move. Always. No amount of "compliance" will "reduce blah blah blah" enough for him or anyone else on the left.

He is a menace to society and the Grand Dragon of the Branch Covidian Cult.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
He did not give an answer because he does not want this to end. It's that simple. The goalposts will ALWAS move. Always. No amount of "compliance" will "reduce blah blah blah" enough for him or anyone else on the left.

He is a menace to society and the Grand Dragon of the Branch Covidian Cult.

^^^ This cannot be repeated or quoted enough. The guy is a fraud.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3960 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Human rights attorney addresses california board of supervisors about informed consent - children vax and the Nurenberg trials - in exactly 3 minutes and NAILS IT!!!

https://brandnewtube.com/watch...SIoTFLCDYJgdTC9.html

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4831 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Society is a menace to society. I'm with Para. It's time for non-compliance whatever the mandate is. Tell them to get screwed.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Here is a video from Ice.age.Farmer.
He monitors the food supply chain as well as U.N. related issues. His channel provides a lot of good information.

Geert Vanden Bossche has made a splash by coming out against the current COVID-19 vaccinations -- but is he genuine, or revealing the next leg of the agenda? Either way, his explicit warning about the enhanced risk of zoonotic spread is worth discussing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gu0adWCEG9jO/

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4831 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Can someone explain what the transgene is and why she thinks it's an issue?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
HOT OFF THE PRESSES! NO MORE MASKS IN FLORIDA SCHOOLS!
Link

"...the data shows us
that districts' face covering policies do not impact the spread of the virus."

"Broad sweeping mandatory face
covering policies serve no remaining good at this point in our schools."

Just got an email from my kids' school that masks are optional starting Monday. I'm subbing there Monday and Tuesday. I guess I can breath easy now.

Even Debbie Wasserman-Schultz agrees:
"“The state Education Commissioner’s job is to ensure students learn safely, not endanger children and teachers with crank health opinions that subvert proven health and classroom safety protocols,” Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) tweeted Thursday in response to the memo." Isn't that exactly what the Education Commissioner did Wah-Wah?

Posts: 10899 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Wow, anyone see what's going on in Ontario? What the freak is going on up there?

https://www.theguardian.com/wo...-powers-covid-canada

quote:
Ontario gives police sweeping powers as Covid crisis spirals out of control

Ontario has announced sweeping new police powers to enforce an extended stay-at-home order, in the latest sign that officials in Canada’s most populous province have lost control of the rapidly spreading coronavirus...

Police in Ontario will now have the power to stop drivers or pedestrians and ask for their address and reason for being out. Residents could face fines of up to $C750 (US$600) for refusing to comply. Checkpoints will be established on provincial borders with Manitoba and Quebec to stop non-essential travel – but not on the frontier with the US.

https://twitter.com/CanAditude.../1383163526710185985

"This is your last warning"
"Comply or you are breaking the law"

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Canada has been slow to vaccinate and the virus is out of control. The province chose to deal with it similarly to Australia.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Coronavirus Australia: Vaccine bookings plummet after AstraZeneca blood clot link

Aussies are abandoning their appointments to get a COVID-19 vaccine following concerns about AstraZeneca’s link to rare blood clots.

- story -
Three cases of thrombosis with a low platelet count have been reported in Australia, with one 48-year-old woman dying in a NSW hospital last week.

Sydney GP Jamal Rifi said confidence had taken a hit following the reports, prompting the number of vaccine bookings at his clinic to dramatically drop.

He said the clinic had been vaccinating up to 70 people a day until the medical advice was updated this month to no longer recommend AstraZeneca for people aged under 50.

“Unfortunately, today, I have only 17 booked,” Dr Rifi told Today.

“That is what is causing the alarm for myself and other GPs.

“I think it’s the side effects and the reported cases of the clots that happened in Australia.”

More than 1.5 million vaccines have been administered so far.

Dr Rifi said GPs were talking with patients about the rare side effects and what to look for but urged people aged over 70 to get the jab.

“We would like to send the message loud and clear that people have nothing to fear from this vaccine,” he said.

“They need to fear the virus itself. It (the vaccine) is safe, it is effective.”

Speaking to prior to a national cabinet meeting, Scott Morrison (Australian Prime Minister) said the potential for mass vaccination hubs would be discussed with leaders on Monday afternoon.

“This will be dependent very much on the stock of Pfizer and Novavax … contracted to be made available in the fourth quarter of this year,” the prime minister said.

“That is where we are predominantly talking about those under 50.

“So there’s a lot of work to be done given that would be effectively, if we wished, a 12-week sprint to be able to do that safely and effectively.”

Mr Morrison said there were “strong arguments” to bring forward the vaccine rollout with the AstraZeneca vaccine among the over 50s.

However, GPs would be central to that delivery.

Opposition health spokesman Mark Butler has urged national cabinet to agree to a new rollout plan, with clear timelines and targets.

He again raised concerns about the low number of inoculations of aged care residents and workers, including those in the disability sector.

“This is simply not good enough, Australia needs to speed up this crucial vaccine rollout,” Mr Butler said.

- end story -

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Got to shut everything down again, it's getting so bad that the otters are getting it now.
Otters test positive for COVID-19, Georgia Aquarium says

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Got to shut everything down again, it's getting so bad that the otters are getting it now.
Otters test positive for COVID-19, Georgia Aquarium says

We already know Grapefruits are spreading the deadly virus. I've been warning officials about the lack of social distancing with Otters since the crisis began. Now here we are.

-- George Orwell

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grapefruits are spreading the deadly virus
Grapefruit? Really? Did I miss something?

Even if true, won't matter to me. I like grapefruit. Really, really, like it. I like the fruit itself, and even more, I like a cool refreshing glass of grapefruit juice in the morning. But it is a "forbidden fruit" for me, something about interaction with statins (cholesterol med).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Make sure your otterbox is waterproof.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Make jokes all you want the fifth wave is going to be when the zombie otters attack. You won't be laughing then, I promise you.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I think we have finally hit a wall with this mask BS at least around here in Pennsylvania.

Was walking into my Dunkin’ Donuts yesterday morning and in the middle of putting my mask on as I cross the threshold and this woman comes out maskless and says “don’t do it!” “Don’t put that on!”

I told her my wife would get along very well with her, she’s very anti-mask and also starting to rebel and go maskless out shopping. This woman told me “I’m done everywhere May 1st”. I realized later she was referring to Numbnuts Biden’s 100 days of masking nonsense which I’m sure will be extended forever.

Was at my local Tractor Supply later that day picking something up and also saw that half the people in the place (which was packed) were mask free as well.

People are fed up with the muzzles.

Posts: 33749 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
All the sneetches on all the beaches.

So are we a star bellied or plain bellied sneetch?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Make jokes all you want the fifth wave is going to be when the zombie otters attack. You won't be laughing then, I promise you.

That sounds exactly like the guy at the Wendy’s on Hwy 1 in Homestead that pointed out I had forgotten my mask when I stopped there after Thanksgiving. He ended our discussion with the promise that when Biden was sworn in, we’d have a national mask mandate. Yet here I sit in a classroom full of smiling students sans silly masks. Smile

Posts: 10899 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post