SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Close friend just got it. Our other friend was on the ventilator and in the hospital for 2 months. I haven’t been in contact (in person) with either in months.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12631 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Dogs trained to sniff out coronavirus

Our TSA handling dogs would go just swimmingly I'm sure....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine tested positive for the corona virus during a screening prior to meeting President Trump today.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine tested positive for the corona virus during a screening prior to meeting President Trump today.

Any chance we can arrange a meeting between DeWine and Roy Cooper. I would love to see that sanctimonious POS get it

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
But he wears a mask? He doesn't deserve to be in the same room as Trump.

quote:

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
quote:

Any chance we can arrange a meeting between DeWine and Roy Cooper. I would love to see that sanctimonious POS get it
Yet has anyone here ever heard or read a single followup story to tell us what happened with any of these 'positive' test individuals? Of course not, most likely because most (if not all) of them never were symptomatic. Just more media BS pumped out on command to feed a narrative.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Yet has anyone here ever heard or read a single followup story to tell us what happened with any of these 'positive' test individuals? Of course not, most likely because most (if not all) of them never were symptomatic. Just more media BS pumped out on command to feed a narrative.

Test him again, and it'll probably come up negative. These tests are suspect at best.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nope, but you can be damn sure they'll hammer it into the ground (no pun intended), if they die... Frown

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the increased testing here in the Yoop, the rate of positives vary from .097% to 1.25%, which changes day to day.
No info at all on how many of these positives are or were asymptomatic.
In the sea of lies about COVID, it is the one missing statistic.
Marquette Co population is 66K+. 132 (May be updated later today) infections. Mask up! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll say it again, if we increased IQ tests, we would have a massive surge in positive cases of morons. Symptomatic or otherwise.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Nope, but you can be damn sure they'll hammer it into the ground (no pun intended), if they die... Frown
They've proven they'll "hammer it into the ground" even if these people die of auto accidents. The numbers are cooked, the lies are continuous, and the 'real' goals are becoming clearer each and every day for those willing to see them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll say it again, if we increased IQ tests, we would have a massive surge in positive cases of morons. Symptomatic or otherwise.

^^^^^^^^^^^
No there are plenty of morons or those with below room temperature IQs. Intelligence is a Bell Shaped curve. You need a better analogy.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Intelligence is a Bell Shaped curve.
Opinions on wearing masks is an Art Bell shaped curve.

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
No info at all on how many of these positives are or were asymptomatic.
In the sea of lies about COVID, it is the one missing statistic.

That is the one stat they obviously don't want to release since it would show exactly how badly they have lied and hyped this whole thing.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are reporting the statistics that favor their policies. They are expecting us to accept them face value and the news media faithfully gives the numbers every evening. How is it that we could do so much with statistics when it comes to keeping track of Earned Run Averages, times at bat, number of pitches thrown etc.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Some data for the deplorable COVID-19 skeptics:

US Daily % Positive Covid-19 Tests vs New Daily Tests:

Source: cornonavirusbellcurve.com

US Weekly Hospitalization Rates

Source: COVID-NET

What underlying medical conditions (comorbidities) are at work:

Source: COVID-NET Conditions

And finally, from a study in Denmark of their first 9,519 hospitalizations and deaths published in May - not yet peer reviewed and Denmark is not the US but they have interesting way to look who is at risk. I wish I could find a similar study in the US:

Source: Denmark Characteristics and Predictors

You can make up your own mind.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leavemebe:
You can make up your own mind.
I did, long ago.

I've had enough of being lied to.

posted Hide Post
Nice charts! I think you missed the point.

The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
Got an email from my employer today. Along with all the masks and face shields they have and are getting in, they are also in the process of ordering safety goggles, for the upcoming fall flu season.

Under Construction

Posts: 362 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Next up- A festive codpiece for the holidays!