SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Is his Royal Magistry going to provide us masks?

His Royal Magistry can kiss my non-royal butt.

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Is his Royal Magistry going to provide us masks?

His Royal Magistry can kiss my non-royal butt.

This would be an excellent time for Virginia republicans to remind the voting base of exactly what that jackass is putting them through. Not the president, not republicans, Northam.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Another Covid19 related death....my car battery died Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
In light of mounting evidence that this virus isn't that bad and lowering deaths in the state of Virginia, Gov. Blackface McBabymurder orders mask use.

So where are we supposed to get the masks? Is that an undue burden on the poor black folks? They supposedly can't afford $5 for a driver's license, but can somehow get masks when they are unemployed? Is his Royal Majesty going to provide us masks?

Masks are here, https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.c...he-burger-king-mask/

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested, here is the State Mandated survey that is required to be filled out if you are going to dine-in at a Minnesota restaurant.

Visitor & Employee Health Screening Survey Checklist

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The leftist media and their hypocrisy. Pure theater Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Anyone who has worked an emergency services knows that the camera is PPE. a news cameraman can go anywhere in any environment in perfect safety as long as they have a camera. If you don't believe me show up at any accident or any other scene and you'll see it first hand.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't catch what the guy said at first, but that was great!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can they be so complicit in the numbers they are producing? It's so bullshit, in how they are counting them.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
If anyone is interested, here is the State Mandated survey that is required to be filled out if you are going to dine-in at a Minnesota restaurant.

Dine in eating is not even allowed yet. June 1st only allows outdoor dining, only 50 people, 6 feet apart and you have to make reservations. You have to fill this out before making a reservation? This is what happens when government gets control of something it becomes stupid and asinine and is completely void of any common sense. Damn I'm sick of this shit! And what the fuck do they need my phone number for?? Mad

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
In light of mounting evidence that this virus isn't that bad and lowering deaths in the state of Virginia, Gov. Blackface McBabymurder orders mask use.

That’s just ridiculous, it’s like all these Democrat Governors are trying to out-do each other on how stupid and brutal they can be. I thought it was ludicrous enough when Dicktator Tom Wolf here in PA mandated mask wear on April 15th, a month after the pandemic started. 2.5 months into it? That’s like requiring condoms at a baby shower! Confused

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Dine in eating is not even allowed yet. June 1st only allows outdoor dining, only 50 people, 6 feet apart and you have to make reservations. You have to fill this out before making a reservation? This is what happens when government gets control of something it becomes stupid and asinine and is completely void of any common sense. Damn I'm sick of this shit! And what the fuck do they need my phone number for?? Mad

Guess whose phone number and name they're going to get?

T.Walz 651 201 3400

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
On the plus side, retail can open in Michigan now.

On the down side no matter the size of store, no more than 10 customers at any time and you must have an appointment.

There is apparently no plan for how this will work so I guess good luck with doing any shopping if you live in an area with more than 500 people.

In essence, this is a feel good that does nothing to help the economy.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Jackass

Cuomo admits 'we all failed' at making coronavirus projections

While I and others have been trying to get people to calm down, you and the rest of your stupid leftist buddies have been doing your absolute best to try to frighten and mislead the public.

That is the absolute truth. I've come to the realization that if a "public health official" told people to smear dog shit on their face, there are an awful lot of people out there that would do it, no questions asked. I feel sad for them that they always believe whatever the "experts" say, even though time and time again the "experts" are proven wrong. There is nothing wrong with asking some questions from the "experts" before following their advice (or not following it).

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 578 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The truth will trickle out slowly, but the truth will eventually get out. Here's a truth leak that youtube hasn't yet fixed.

It's going to take a long time- a couple of years, minimum- but, eventually, the truth will begin reaching the sheep. And that truth is "We panicked and destroyed ourselves for no good reason. We listened to 'experts' who don't know any more than the rest of us and who were advising people to halt their lives and these 'experts' did so because of their hatred of Donald Trump and out of their desire to bring him down. The rest of us? We just happened to be in the way. Too bad."

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems people in other countries are fed up also.
quote:
Masks up, pants down? Ukrainian woman dons UNDERWEAR on her face to meet Covid-19 safety demands (VIDEO)

"The DIY ‘face mask’ apparently checked out with the employees, who continued business as normal and eventually serviced the woman."

https://www.rt.com/news/489849...underwear-face-mask/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I just got home from Wallie World. Had to pick up my dog's medication. Anyway, there were very few people wearing any masks. Most that were looked under 40, most of them women and a few elderly.

While there, I had to use the restroom, I walk in there is one guy already there. Another guy follows me in. They were both in their 40's. They both had masks on. They both finished their business before me, and walked out of the restroom without washing their hands.

I have seen this before. Take a piss, having a mask on and not washing their damn hands! WTH is wrong with these people?

As to Para's videos, both were great. The second one, she makes great points about wearing masks that I have been making to anyone that will listen.

I have background in wear PPE in a medical setting, against infectious diseases. I'm not a medical person, I was in the past a support person, but I had training in putting on, use and taking off PPE. I can tell you that no one is doing it correctly. Which can cause more harm than good.

Another observation, also while out I stopped at a convenience store, this is close to the local hospital. While there two of the hospital staff came in, one had an RN badge on, I didn't see the other. Neither of them had a mask on, not even on them that I have seen. Sure when they got back to the hospital they might have masked up, yet in public. Nope.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I found Para's first video incredibly funny so I looked up the gentleman's website. Here's what he says about folks calling for social distancing: "Anyone who says this is an ignorant, cryptorchid poltroon who should be locked up for our safety."

I'll let you guys look up cryptorchid and poltroon so as not to spoil it, but it's funny and I wish I had his mastery of the language.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Seems people in other countries are fed up also.
quote:
Masks up, pants down? Ukrainian woman dons UNDERWEAR on her face to meet Covid-19 safety demands (VIDEO)

"The DIY ‘face mask’ apparently checked out with the employees, who continued business as normal and eventually serviced the woman."

https://www.rt.com/news/489849...underwear-face-mask/

That is really great....gave me a good laugh for the morning. I wonder what would happen around here if someone walked into a "mask required" place wearing a pair? Razz Razz

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post