SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
What are the governors going to do three weeks from now when we don't have a giant explosion in new cases? Then what is the excuse for the lockdowns? This past weekend is the perfect experiment.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

I liked this part of the article as well.... Wink

"Another incident involving a man tossing cash from his vehicle attracted a large crowd, as well, according to VCSO.

The sheriff’s office released helicopter footage of a crowd of a “couple hundred people” surrounding the car on State Road A1A, near a Burger King.

“We’re going to identify him, and we’re going to charge him,” Chitwood said, without elaborating on possible charges."

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
On Sunday my wife and two children and I went to what is essentially the ONLY open-for-sitdown-service dining restaurant in the entire state of PA.

The Round The Clock Diner in York, PA recently reopened in defiance of Dicktator-Governor Tom Wolf’s March 19 order closing ALL restaurants to dine in service and have been making the national news. It was about a hour and a half drive away for us, we got there around 5:30 PM, the place was as busy as it could be with the spacing they had, every other table, the people could not be nicer and the food was great. It felt almost surreal to be able to sit down and be waited on and have a real meal out. The last time we ate out was just before St. Patrick’s Day.

They had a sign up about masks required to get in and to your table so I wore my Trump mask, as I am walking in and out I was getting complements right and left and all sorts of people asking me where I got it. (eBay)

Wolfs goons have been trying day and night to shut this place back down with fines and pulling of licenses and all sorts of other silliness, but so far they have resisted and have remained open.

Posts: 33798 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no. I refuse to wear a mask under any circumstances unless I choose to do so. Since I am not expecting any sand storms or sub-zero arctic fronts moving through here, I won't be wearing a mask. Ever.

I'm just not going to do it, folks, and neither should you. Nothing but theater, with the script written by imbeciles, and I do mean imbeciles.

All the panic and hand-wringing and completely wrong speculation, and the trampling of our Constitutional rights. No. I want no part of any of this shameful behavior. People should be embarrassed for the way they have behaved and I hope that one day they come to realize how they've been manipulated into doing the stupidest shit and how they were made to cower in their homes over nothing. You heard me. I said 'nothing'.

Live long enough to be embarrassed. How ever many months, years or decades it takes for people to realize that all of this was for nothing, they should live at least that long, and I want to be around when people start waking up. I want to see their faces redden. I want to see them cast their eyes to the ground when confronted by their past behavior. Be embarrassed. It's damn well warranted.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had another case of lock down hypocrisy here in Wisconsin this weekend.

The liberal supreme court justice that wrote the dissent in the court's decision to end the lock down was caught partying out on a boat with another family breaking the social distancing rules she voted to impose on all of us in Wisconsin.

Phony ass hypocrite, doubt it will get any main stream media coverage. Mad

WI Liberal Supreme Court Justice Caught Partying on Boat

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

People should be embarrassed for the way they have behaved and I hope that one day they come to realize how they've been manipulated into doing the stupidest shit and how they were made to cower in their homes over nothing. You heard me. I said 'nothing'.

Live long enough to be embarrassed. How ever many months, years or decades it takes for people to realize that all of this was for nothing, they should live at least that long, and I want to be around when people start waking up. I want to see their faces redden. I want to see them cast their eyes to the ground when confronted by their past behavior. Be embarrassed. It's damn well warranted.

Well said.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
What are the governors going to do three weeks from now when we don't have a giant explosion in new cases? Then what is the excuse for the lockdowns? This past weekend is the perfect experiment.

They'll manufacture numbers that say there is an increase.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
I will ask my question again, as no one answered it: “Why haven’t the Republicans is the legislatures of the various States with an out-of-control Democrat governor initiated IMPEACHMENT proceedings for removal of said governor for MALFEASANCE and MISFEASANCE actions?”

It’s become political, and impeachment is a political legal action for wrongful actions while in government.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, perhaps you haven't gotten an answer because we cannot speak for those people, cannot read their minds, and we simply do not know. Why don't you ask them?

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Based upon how quickly the Dems at all levels were quick to scream collusion and cover-up at Trump, I just find it odd that we haven’t heard anything other than complaints from Republicans about the COVID-19 lockdowns.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sorry, no. I refuse to wear a mask under any circumstances unless I choose to do so. Since I am not expecting any sand storms or sub-zero arctic fronts moving through here, I won't be wearing a mask. Ever.
Then you gonna luv this. These morons ain't done just yet trying to scare the hell out of the sheep. How would you like to be treated by this 'expert'? Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Anyone seen or heard from Antifa lately? They’ve gone strangely quiet. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33798 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Anyone who tries to make me wear one of these stupid-ass POINTLESS AND INEFFECTIVE masks is just askin' for trouble. Beggin' for it.

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I wonder if CNN will have a balloon drop when the “death toll” hits 100,000. They make me sick.

100,000? Nope. Not buying it.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I will ask my question again, as no one answered it: “Why haven’t the Republicans is the legislatures of the various States with an out-of-control Democrat governor initiated IMPEACHMENT proceedings for removal of said governor for MALFEASANCE and MISFEASANCE actions?”

Because in most of these states, impeachment would not get off the ground. In Virginia? Nope. In Michigan? Nope. In CA? Nope. In Oregon? Nope.

You'll need a Republican A.G., and 2/3 of the legislature or assembly to get anywhere with even initiating the process. And these states don't have it. Some of these states might be able to start a recall effort, but that takes months of prep and gathering signatures.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
I wonder if CNN will have a balloon drop when the “death toll” hits 100,000. They make me sick.

100,000? Nope. Not buying it.
Colorado revisiting their numbers and having to revise them downward by 24% told me all I needed to know about the validity of these death count totals. Make NY, NJ, PA, and IL 'honestly/ethically' revise/restate their numbers and my bet, the death count total would drop by half or more.

And yes, CNN, MSLSD, and others are waiting with baited breath for the reported death count to break the 100k point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
In light of mounting evidence that this virus isn't that bad and lowering deaths in the state of Virginia, Gov. Blackface McBabymurder orders mask use.

So where are we supposed to get the masks? Is that an undue burden on the poor black folks? They supposedly can't afford $5 for a driver's license, but can somehow get masks when they are unemployed? Is his Royal Majesty going to provide us masks?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's what slays me; during the height of the panic there were no masks/respirators available unless a medical provider/first responder. Masks optional if you couldn't practice social distancing. Now, about the time the temperature and humidity throughout much of the nation is enough to impact the virus, we're being told masks are mandatory indoors in public. Now that they might be more readily available, when they were perhaps justifiable two months ago.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post