SIGforum
Question for Urology Doc or Oncologist

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9310066734

February 13, 2018, 12:58 PM
weiser09
Question for Urology Doc or Oncologist
I had the camera up the pee pee thing last week. It really doesn't hurt. One spot where the tube bends is all the discomfort you'll feel.
You'll also feel like you have to pee like a race horse while it's happening.
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
First thing this doc wants to do is get a look at the inside of my bladder.

I said, "MRI probably won't give good information because of the reinforcing rods in my hip and thigh."

He said, "No problem. I'ma shove a camera up your pee-pee."

I can hardly wait for next Monday! He says it won't hurt. Right, it won't hurt him a bit! I'll probably spend the rest of the week curled up in the fetal position, whimpering like a little girl.

February 13, 2018, 03:12 PM
blueye
V-Tail wife just sent email.
February 13, 2018, 04:15 PM
OKCGene
quote:
Originally posted by weiser09:
I had the camera up the pee pee thing last week. It really doesn't hurt. One spot where the tube bends is all the discomfort you'll feel.
quote:

I said, "MRI probably won't give good information because of the reinforcing rods in my hip and thigh."

I can hardly wait for next Monday! He says it won't hurt. Right, it won't hurt him a bit! I'll probably spend the rest of the week curled up in the fetal position, whimpering like a little girl.

Wow 71 posts since 2000. You should ask for a CUT.
February 13, 2018, 09:33 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:

Well, I am neither a urologist, nor an oncologist, but have been under the care of the former since I was diagnosed with bladder cancer like 3-4 years ago. I think some folks are able to deal with it differently, but my first experience with a cystoscope at an in-office visit was literally excruciating. They discovered that, along with a 3cm mass, apparently I had a stricture in my urethra that made inserting the cystoscope extremely painful. After the mass removal (which entailed a couple of days with a garden hose inserted to pass any post-op clots), each succeeding 3 month follow up scope entails knocking my ass the fuck out, scoping me and then waking me up, which is one hell of a lot easier on my johnson.
Look, I'm not saying every swinging dick (pun intended) has the same issue, but in that office, that day, they were chasing me off of the exam table with what surely felt like a diamond coated wire saw.
I sincerely hope your's goes much better.
I'm feeling a whole lot better about this after reading your post. Even looking forward to it. Wait, no, I'm not.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
February 13, 2018, 09:39 PM
bob ramberg
quote:

You mean your doctor didn't fill your bladder with broken shards of glass like mine did? It buckled my knees, when they finally let me take a piss, it hurt so bad.
Good luck V-tail and prayers sent.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum