SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $1.50 gas ! , no wait , now it's a $1.45.9
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$1.50 gas ! , no wait , now it's a $1.45.9 Login/Join 
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
1.22 at the QT by DFW.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
$0.99 at the Woodman’s in Waukesha

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
99 cents South of Houston.

Q

Posts: 26335 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today saw $1.99 for RUG at a Circle K in Tucson.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
$2.91 for regular at the Chevron down the street.

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty big regional differences. Now 1.59 here. Houston and Waukesha are cheaper. Go figure.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
$1.38 here in Newton NC. $1.69 a couple miles up the road.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Paid $1.19 for 87 octane yesterday in DFW.
Damn Q, 99 cents, huh? Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Just filled up at Chevron for $2.15 regular, last Friday it was $2.25 regular.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post

Wife took this pic as I was driving through Cumberland VA yesterday. It's funny, 5 miles in any direction and the gas prices jumped back to the $1.75 mark. As I came back through, I just had to fill up my 4Runner. Sadly I could only fit $8.50 worth of fuel.

Gotta say some folks are crafty (potential Darwin Awardees). A guy in a beater S-10 was towing a "farm use" trailer with a heating fuel tank strapped to it. My guess is he was gonna fill that joker up with about 200 gallons and re-sell.

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
My boss reported 62 cents in bumblefuck NY

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of today it's $1.42 for regular around here....in my part of the Bluegrass State. I didn't stop so I don't know what Premium price was, my car requires Premium.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I needed Ethanol Free for my yard stuff today. $1.91 for Premium Ethanol Free (91 octane. But this list is local;

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
$2.24 in SLC Utah.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Still hanging at $2.45

Bullshit. You know how much off roading I can do for $1.50 a gallon?

Paint me pissed. Damn Verde Valley and the fact they’re price gouging.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I paid $1.25 today

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is " real gas" falling at the pump? At all ? I paid $ 1.60 per gal. For 87 octain. Which is down from $ 2.12 per gal. ( Last December) my Le Saber does not like the ethanol. The stupid ethynol is $1.06 per gal. Roll Eyes

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54598 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Costco here in Altamonte Springs, FL (adjacent to Orlando) today is $1.599 for regular. Top Tier.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
1.55 in Jersey now. If you stripped out the taxes tacked on to it in the past 2 years we'd be sitting at around 1.29.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post