SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $1.50 gas ! , no wait , now it's a $1.45.9
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$1.50 gas ! , no wait , now it's a $1.45.9 Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Paid .899 today. $31.46 for 35 gallons!

Now, in all honesty the gas station is owned by Kroger, where we get our groceries. We're a family of 4 who never eat out. For every $100 in groceries you get $0.10 off per gallon. The price today was $0.80 off per gallon, so $1.69 normal price.

In a normal month I'll get about $1.30 - $1.60 off total or so, although you get a max of $1.00 off per visit, max of 35 gallons. I have 5 - 5 gallon cans that I fill so I always get the 35 gallon max.

I should also note this is not "Top Tier" gasoline. I've been buying it for all of our vehicles for 10+ years. I do throw a can of Chevron Techron in the vehicles at every oil change.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I had 1000 pts for $1.00 off per gallon. plus I have on of the Kroger CC that gives you and additional $.25 off per gal. for the first year.
Price was $1.469

So, I my price ended up at $.219.
35 gals cost me $7.66.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
You guys are making me sick! We are wintering in the Phoenix area and for some damn reason it is still 239.9 was 297.9 in March.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Damn...
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Here in little ol' yUK the cheapest around here is about $6, but on the major highways it was $7.90 last week.

Good, eh? Frown

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
$1.29 at Costco for 87 octane last night.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
$ 1.58 in Berne Indiana

Posts: 1601 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
$1.29 in Kenosha, Wi.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
$1.94 in Montana

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Last Friday regular was $2.17 and we had the price tumble to a mind-numbing $2.15

Yep. If I had waited I could have added a shopping $0.34 to by retirement account.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
$2.29 here in western ny.
Very few folks on the roads

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Central Arkansas area.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
2.39 at Costco in San Diego County yesterday! I am still giddy. I don't ever remember gas at that price. Thats how long ago it was that gas was just under/over 4.00 a gallon.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
I did some looking back at inflation-adjusted gas prices.

In 2020 dollars, the cheapest average (both across the year and across the country) annual price for regular gas in the history of the United States was about $1.60 in 1998 (which was just over $1 in 1998 dollars).

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.agweb.com/article/...industry-has-problem

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
$1.29 at Costco for 87 octane last night.

That's what it is here currently.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh well. We should have never been burning our feed and food in our gas tanks in the first damn place. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Today at Sams Club

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:

Maybe they should make hand sanitizer with it.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
It’s still $2.55 here in Cottonwood AZ. Frown

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Lately, every tank I get is $1.00 off at Kroger. Could have filled up at King Soopers for .27 /gal but my vehicle required premium. $1.47 it was.

Posts: 4018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post