SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    O'Keefe Indignant at Nat Conf on the #1A: “I don’t seek your recognition, I seek your distribution.”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

O'Keefe Indignant at Nat Conf on the #1A: “I don’t seek your recognition, I seek your distribution.” Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
I found this an interesting watch. What he said was spot on.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
I'm thankful that O'Keefe keeps exposing the Democrat-Left-Media's assault on the republic.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. Tks for posting.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Stay tuned tomorrow because there's another United States Senator coming."
Democrat Senators nationwide are currently freaking out and writing rebuttals for any perceived infraction they can think of.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I wonder if those people on the video still have a job.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This man terrifies both crooked media and politicians alike. I love how the left controlled media thinks he pushes a conservative spin; because of his raw honesty, it should be clear to all that the dishonesty lies clearly on the left.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
"Stay tuned tomorrow because there's another United States Senator coming."
Democrat Senators nationwide are currently freaking out and writing rebuttals for any perceived infraction they can think of.

Yeah, a lot of late nights got even longer tonight... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ya like how the media moron quite timidly asks if O'Keefe currently has any people embedded in media organizations. Thought that was quite funny.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
This man terrifies both crooked media and politicians alike. I love how the left controlled media thinks he pushes a conservative spin; because of his raw honesty, it should be clear to all that the dishonesty lies clearly on the left.
I love how he frames their standards, it's gotta be on tape so people can watch and listen for themselves - far higher than other journalistic standards.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Ya like how the media moron quite timidly asks if O'Keefe currently has any people embedded in media organizations. Thought that was quite funny.
And I loved how he just side stepped the question "we aren't gonna acknowledge..."