SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    i am disappointed in the republicans
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i am disappointed in the republicans Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted
they have been nothing but a bunch of pussys we have the house and the senate and we can't pass shit

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
They are shameful.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
To many RINO's still left.

John McCain and his kind need to go away!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Infuriating carpetbaggers.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They suck less than the Marxist Democrats.That is what I tell myself every time I vote.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Being paid to do nothing beats working.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For sure McCain needs to go and the rest of them need to grow a set and quit letting the democrats push them around. They need to get together work as a team and destroy the democrats, they would be able to pass anything if they worked together. And for years they tried to repeal Obamacare, now with a president who will approve that in a heart beat they are dragging their feet. They are listening to the media, not the people, get it done, NOW!

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Career politicians who favor big government and being the ruling class are the problem, and this goes beyond party lines, and is a systemic cancer affecting us all.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They are in the same bed with the commie left. Most all of them. Despicable cockroaches sharing shit with the maggots. They are stalling the President's agenda on purpose. Mad

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
They've been going back to their districts, and walking into shitstorms from their constituents about killing off Obamacare. This is why once the programs get implemented, they're near impossible to get rid of.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
They are not what we thought and we are not as free as we were told. It has taken 4 election cycles to get this far. Apparently we are not done cleaning house. There's something nasty in the woodshed....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Why is it we have RINO's but no DINO's?
Democrats are very committed to their party.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
They are in the same bed with the commie left. Most all of them. Despicable cockroaches sharing shit with the maggots. They are stalling the President's agenda on purpose. Mad

Yep, both sides of the isle are stalling. It has become real clear that this is an establishment vs Trump fight.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What agenda? Is he driving policy right now? Flipping between supporting and burning the House Bill.

The RINOs are certainly turd nuggets, but Trump isn't helping himself.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Why is it we have RINO's but no DINO's?
Democrats are very committed to their party.

Well both sides benefit from expanding and growing government. It puts more power in Washington and therefore in their hands.
Of course the republicans are supposed to be the party of limited government so they can't admit it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Election to Congress is the most corrupting thing that can happen to a person of any party.

Term limits NOW! Harry Truman had it right when he said the only way to get rich in Congress is corruption.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
One word: Primaries.

Every one of the treacherous RINOs needs to be challenged. We need a co-ordinated effort with a leader who can command national attention.

Paul Ryan needs to be at the top of the list.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
No expectations no disappointment.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
McConnell and Ryan are NOT leaders, they are Caretakers. They need to go!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
The GOP have become nothing more than self preservationists. It's the reason I became an independent in 2010. I was getting calls for support and donations like always but I kept telling the callers that I no longer call myself a Republican and to stop calling. It took about 5 years for them to give up on me. I'm sure it will be a lot longer than that to get me back.

Sad for me, devastating for the country. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post