SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
I put my name forth.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness! I'm in...thanks.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for this as well! Thank you!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Doc H.:
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I don't normally enter Karmas, but for this, I'm in!!! Cool

By the way, Dave, on the remote chance that I don't win, what's the price if I want to buy one?

In, and this question for me too Dave. Would love to order one if it's still possible....

First, I bought one of these in January 2016 when David first offered them. Absolutely fantastic!

Second, although I'd love to win one for one of my sons, after winning Q's generous Noveske N4 carbine karma I don't feel it appropriate to enter any new karmas (at least for now), so I'm out. Smile
As an aside the last appreciable karma I awarded was a vintage 1952 Minox III subminature camera fresh from "spa rejuvenation" back in November '16.

Third, for those asking about how to buy and how much, check https://www.2amolonlabe.com/ . Now David may offer an additional SigForum discount too but you'll have to ask him directly.

Thanks! I'll withdraw myself from the karma and will be sending in an order...great gesture Dave!

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Please include me for this. Thank you very much.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I would wear that.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Holy cow Dave. Amazing, please count me in. This would be part of my every day carry! Thank you for the chance Dave.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in awe. Please include this Spartan in.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous karma - many thanks!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
This is a WONDERFUL karma! Please include me!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
David,

Thanks for the opportunity, please include me.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
David,
Please include me, thank you.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I don't wear jewelry but this I would wear. Please add me in for a chance and thank you, David for this and all the excellent chances offered over the years.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to throw my hat finger in the ring please!

Thanks for the chance.

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Extremely generous, please include me in this fantastic Karma.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
That is an awesome looking ring. Please count me in. Thanks

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Count me in! Thanks Dave

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Wow! I’m in.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post