SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please ! Thanks very much !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Count me in please. Thank you.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I've been going back and forth since the first post. Oh what the heck. Big Grin

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My birthday is on the 27th. This would be a heck of a gift; count me in!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
This simply deserves a bump in case some members missed it earlier.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been admiring these since your early designs.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please include me.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stunning design Dave.Please enter me in this generous Karma.

Posts: 12673 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in also. Extremely generous karma.

As asked, is this a one of a kind or will you also be selling them? Id be interested in a purchase, if not ksrma selected.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the chance. Thank you.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Please add my name....Thanks David......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the awesome Karma, and please add my name!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Dave, please include me in on this.
Thank you for this opportunity.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:

As asked, is this a one of a kind or will you also be selling them? Id be interested in a purchase, if not ksrma selected.

Pete go back to page 4 https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9300054834/p/4 where I answered someone else with this same question. Gave a web link to where David sells these. I bought mine in January 2016 when he first introduced them.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, it is beautiful!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in too!

Posts: 1179 | Registered: June 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for your continued generosity David!

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:

Pete go back to page 4 https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9300054834/p/4 where I answered someone else with this same question. Gave a web link to where David sells these. I bought mine in January 2016 when he first introduced them.

Thanks

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
As always you are amazing.
Please enter me for this one.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post