SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread Login/Join 
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
BEST. KARMA. EVER.

Please add me!!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks,
David

Posts: 2951 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Dave, your generosity continues to overwhelm me. Please enter me in this unique karma, and thank-you for the opportunity.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never won anything before but there's always a first time---count me in and thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 47 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I’m in and thanks for the great karma.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Please consider me...and thanks.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to participate please. Awesome Karma Thanks.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me... Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your MOST generous karma offer. Thank you and good luck all!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
5 days into March and already on page 10! Count me in! Thanks for the chance Dave.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's pretty cool. Count me in !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8660 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool! I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Cool ring, please count me in.

Thanks
Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
That is a totally awesome and incredible Karma. Please throw my hat in the ring!

Thanks,

Chance

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up!

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 242 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
That is so nice! Please include me and Thank you!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a Karma, David! Please include me for a chance at it.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(K,Na)(Fe+++,Al,Mg)2
(Si,Al)4 O10(OH)2
Picture of Munch
posted Hide Post
Thanks David. Please count me in.

Posts: 859 | Location: north central Ohio | Registered: December 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typically generous. I'm in.

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:

By the way, Dave, on the remote chance that I don't win, what's the price if I want to buy one?

+1 .. I didn't have spare cash when you first created and publicized these but I probably will shortly.

Posts: 231 | Location: Reidville, SC | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post