SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    V-Tail's Birthday Today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

V-Tail's Birthday Today Login/Join 
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Happy B-Day!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 1863 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Happy B-Day!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and may you have many more sir.

Posts: 956 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, V-Tail!!! Wishing you many more to come!

Posts: 324 | Location: Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy (Not my circus, not my monkeys)

Posts: 3227 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Wish I lived closer, I'd be happy to take a ride around the patch with ya. Hopefully I'd meet their requirements.
I'm pretty sure that you meet all of our policy requirements with the possible exception of the last one.
  1. 750 hours total time -- check

2. 250 hours retractable -- check

3. Instrument rated -- check

4. 50 hours make & model -- that might be the roadblock.

Yup, only have a hand-full of Bonanza time. Oh well.......

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

If it's mechanical it's either new, in the process of breaking, or completely broken.

Posts: 8309 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Birthday dinner is over and done with.

Mrs V-Tail chose the menu: Pizza, with anchovies of course, maple walnut ice cream, and cake. Perfect!

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 14430 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 746 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mrs V-Tail chose the menu: Pizza, with anchovies of course, maple walnut ice cream, and cake. Perfect!

Ok...it's 10:20 and now you have me wanting a Pizza supreme w/ anchovies from BJ's Pizza on Saint George Island...it's 10 hours away Frown...

Sounds like a good birthday V-tail Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 6498 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir!

Posts: 6364 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers, V-tail. Happy birthday.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 42776 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 13398 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and good health. Smile

Posts: 8549 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Publix out of onion bagels again?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 34451 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday sir. I thought I was old but you have given me hope. I'm so happy I'm going out to...to...dammit, I hate it when I forget stuff.

I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!!

Posts: 1961 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Publix out of onion bagels again?
It's onion RYE bread, silly monkey! There are three or four Publixim near me. One of them never has onion rye, it's a special-order thing with that store. The other stores have it, but they only bake two or three loaves a day, so timing has to be right, to score. I did get a loaf today, fate was smiling on me.

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 14430 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Sir!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3436 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Smile

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 8492 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My landlord -- the SouthWest 737 pilot I lease our hangar from -- stopped by with a birthday gift for me.

A bottle of cinnamon whiskey.

Anybody tried this stuff? The flavor is much more cinnamon than it is whiskey. 66 proof cinnamon.

I have a cold, so a bit of that stuff over a couple of ice cubes is pretty welcome in the evening. (I haven't tried it in the morning. Yet. Wink)