SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    V-Tail's Birthday Today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
V-Tail's Birthday Today Login/Join 
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
quote:
Originally posted by kg5388:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I never thought I would make it to 80, but here I am, even more ornery than I was last year.

I thought that I would have been shot by Carlo Ponti way before I lived this long. Smile

30 years to the day behind you made it to 50 today.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy birthday to you 1/11/67 twin!

67 was a great year

Posts: 1660 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Report This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, V-Tail!

Posts: 6303 | Registered: January 10, 2009Report This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Happy b-day v-tail Smile

0-0

Posts: 9910 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday. Go to bank before they close, get you $500 in ones and go to the tattay bar, and make it rain! Big Grin

Well thank you pal. The day I get out of prison, my own brother picks me up in a police car.

Posts: 7945 | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday buddy! 80yrs. young, go do something a little wild maybe?

Posts: 1460 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Man, you're old as dirt! Eek

Happy Birthday!!! Big Grin

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 13505 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday V-Tail !!

Posts: 269 | Location: Daytona Beach  | Registered: August 15, 2009Report This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday.

Posts: 6486 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Report This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7974 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Before there was man, the parrot ruled the world. Now man rules the world and the parrot has not forgiven - Native American Proverb.

Posts: 37811 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 2644 | Location: Orlando Area | Registered: February 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday

Posts: 870 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Clarior Hinc Honos

Make Boy Scouting Great Again

Posts: 1493 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34121 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
V-Tail, I enjoy your posts!

Have a splendid Birthday!

Regards,

Rinehart

Posts: 664 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Report This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Enjoy the day! Hope you get a chance to go flying or do other things that you enjoy.
Thanks for the good wishes. My medical is still in limbo* and there's no other pilot around the airport today, who meets the insurance requirements for the Bonanza, so I won't be flying today. Might sip a bit of single malt later.

*Medical: Renewal was denied when I disclosed successful radiation treatment for prostate cancer. I was also a bit concerned about degraded visual acuity, but that is out of the way now, with the cataracts removed and corrective lens implants. Re the cancer, I have now established a multi-year history of low PSA, so I might take another run at the medical, just need to find out first whether last year's hit of Guillain Barré will be a problem.

Wish I lived closer, I'd be happy to take a ride around the patch with ya. Hopefully I'd meet their requirements.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8565 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
!יום הולדת שמח

Yom hu'ledet sameach!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36088 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday fine sir.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5406 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Wish I lived closer, I'd be happy to take a ride around the patch with ya. Hopefully I'd meet their requirements.
I'm pretty sure that you meet all of our policy requirements with the possible exception of the last one.
  1. 750 hours total time -- check

2. 250 hours retractable -- check

3. Instrument rated -- check

4. 50 hours make & model -- that might be the roadblock.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16038 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
!יום הולדת שמח
Thank you, but ... Oy!

Cn't prnc wtht vwls!
For those of you who might be wondering what's going on, the Monkey's birthday greeting to me, in Hebrew, does not have any vowels.

I never did understand why so much Hebrew is written with the vowels omitted.

My Hebrew is weak, maybe on a first grader's level, on a good day, so if I don't recognize the word I can't pronounce it if it is written without vowels.

Monkey's version, without vowels, for those who are fluent in Hebrew: יום הולדת שמח

With vowels, the way I need to see it: יוֹם הֻלֶּדֶת שָֹמֵחַ

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16038 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post