SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    V-Tail's Birthday Today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
V-Tail's Birthday Today Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Happy Birfday, you and my dad were born in the same year!

Beth Greene

Posts: 6741 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!! What a milestone!!

Posts: 178 | Registered: December 29, 2016Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12821 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
A Grand accomplishment! Happy Birthday V-Tail!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1834 | Location: Western New York  | Registered: April 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

------------------------------
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 2127 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
80? Damn, that's old. But, I'm three years behind you and catching up.

So, Happy Birthday.

"After years of extensive research, the American Medical Association had found proof that Epoxy can be cured. Sometimes in only 5 minutes".

Posts: 5076 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to us!! I have only made it to 50, so I have a ways to go to catch up!

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2448 | Location: Danger Semicircle, FL/GOM | Registered: June 24, 2009Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the birthday!

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 11033 | Location: Mouseville, FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the day! Hope you get a chance to go flying or do other things that you enjoy.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8610 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Hope that you have a great birthday! A hop in the beautiful Bonanza, and a special dinner afterwards.

Cognition?
On.

Posts: 2318 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Enjoy the day! Hope you get a chance to go flying or do other things that you enjoy.
Thanks for the good wishes. My medical is still in limbo* and there's no other pilot around the airport today, who meets the insurance requirements for the Bonanza, so I won't be flying today. Might sip a bit of single malt later.

*Medical: Renewal was denied when I disclosed successful radiation treatment for prostate cancer. I was also a bit concerned about degraded visual acuity, but that is out of the way now, with the cataracts removed and corrective lens implants. Re the cancer, I have now established a multi-year history of low PSA, so I might take another run at the medical, just need to find out first whether last year's hit of Guillain Barré will be a problem.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16205 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

"May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer."

“The best teacher is not the one who knows most but the one who is most capable of reducing knowledge to that simple compound of the obvious and wonderful.”
― H.L. Mencken

Posts: 4759 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, sir!
Glad to have had a chance to meet you in person.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 5317 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and many more !

Jim

Posts: 686 | Location: Hot Springs S.D. | Registered: September 14, 2012Report This Post
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I never thought I would make it to 80, but here I am, even more ornery than I was last year.

I thought that I would have been shot by Carlo Ponti way before I lived this long. Smile

30 years to the day behind you made it to 50 today.

Happy Birthday to you

Posts: 1661 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Octogenarian!!!!!!!

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4375 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Report This Post
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday my friend. Since no flying today, perhaps a trip down to the range then?!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: December 08, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 80th Birthday!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 213 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Report This Post
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Enjoy and carpe diem!

Posts: 4260 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! On to the next 10!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 2326 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post