SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon Prime day deals 7/16-7/17
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Prime day deals 7/16-7/17 Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Had a few spotting scopes saved for later and the Barska was about $55 total. Just needed something cheap i hopefully won't regret buying.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0018O593A

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Peltor Tac100 electronic hearing protection on sale for $35:
https://www.amazon.com/Peltor-...ection/dp/B00NAG4WX2

(Good timing, since my last pair just went kaput last week, after years of hard use.)

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
$30 gift card for $25. I just added it to my credits and it's like finding $5. Not a big deal but.......

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Beyond frustrating.

Annoying, is more like it.

Yesterday morning, before the launch, I went through reams of down-right crap to find the pearls. Found a neat endoscope. Amazon said "Find a deal. Put it on your lists. You'll be notified when the deal happens." So I did. Plus I remembered when it was supposed to start. No notification. Nothing on the product page indicating the deal had started. Then, later: "This flash deal is over."

I had had several items on my list. Nothing I seriously needed, so I dumped 'em all.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure it was a husband who broke it to make sure his wife didn't spend a ton of money.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Found a neat endoscope.

Hello?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matai:
I'm pretty sure it was a husband who broke it to make sure his wife didn't spend a ton of money.

Hmmm... <Looks suspiciously at wife...>

quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Found a neat endoscope.

Hello?

Hello?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
48 pack of ACDelco AAA batteries for $8. I use a ton of these for the kids toys and haven't had one leak yet. Better than Duraleaks in my opinion.

https://www.amazon.com/ACDelco...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
I was able to get an Amazon Cloud cam for half price ($60 off $120). I had been looking to get one for awhile but wasn't willing to pay full price. I also got a Blink XT outdoor cam for $75.

I can't seem to find the deals on gift cards, though.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
quote:
Found a neat endoscope.

Hello?

Hello?

Just not sure I'm coming to S.E. Michigan for medical procedures with equipment that came off of Amazon.... Razz

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skonie:

Put a $25 amazon gift card in your cart, enter the promo code "GCPRIME18" when you check out, get a $5 amazon giftcard emailed to you in 2 days.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
quote:
Originally posted by skonie:

Put a $25 amazon gift card in your cart, enter the promo code "GCPRIME18" when you check out, get a $5 amazon giftcard emailed to you in 2 days.

Thanks!!

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Put a $25 amazon gift card in your cart, enter the promo code "GCPRIME18" when you check out, get a $5 amazon giftcard

Man, if only you could do this 100 times, or for a $2500 gift card!!

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested, the RCBS Chargemaster combo is $329.99 minus 20% at checkout so $264 plus whatever taxes you need to pay.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The things I typically buy on Amazon aren't part of this deal. A quick look didn't turn up anything else I might want. The $59 Fire tablet intrigued me briefly, but I'm a little short this week.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
Found a neat endoscope.

Hello?

Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?
https://www.amazon.com/Depstec...300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
Found a neat endoscope.

Hello?

Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?
https://www.amazon.com/Depstec...300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

No. There's a WiFi version that was on a flash deal that Amazon, with their screwups, caused me to miss.

That's ok. That caused me to rethink what I had planned to buy and realize I didn't really need any of it. So, in retrospect, I'm pleased they screwed up Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Amazon prime day deals is on. 36 hour sale this time, compared to 24 hours sale last time.

Post up any good deals that like minded Sig Forum folks might appreciate.

This Acer Aspire desktop is a very good deal for $299. Add it to the cart to get $60 off.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Thanks for the tip on the computer. I’ve been needing to upgrade my 8 year old core 2 Dell. I ended actually getting the i5 with 12gb of ram and the 2tb hard drive for $80 more. Pretty decent buy.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post