SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guy From My Town Being Investigated For Being A "Nazi" Like Character: Update Pg 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guy From My Town Being Investigated For Being A "Nazi" Like Character: Update Pg 2 Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Sigh. WTF people. Confused

This guy it turns out lives in my town and is a teacher in the school district I went to.

He plays "Blitzkrieg the German Juggernaut” in some local fake "wrasslin" outfit on the side and now has come under fire for his costume and salutes he gives as part of his shtick.

I fully expect this guy to be fired soon and hung out to dry. Aside from the Nazi salutes, that flag and Iron Cross are pre-Nazi era German, aren't they? To me, he plays more of a generic "German Bad Guy" type figure than an OMG-NAZI!!! they are trying to burn him down with.

And so what if he does? It's all an act anyway, am I missing something here? Are we now punishing people for playing a part in something whether be a movie or in some pro wrestling thing?

This is the snowflake who started this whole thing:

quote:

Ryan Satin

@ryansatin
A wrestler named Blitzkrieg "The German Juggernaut" using a nazi gimmick at a recent local show in Pennsylvania.

This video makes me sick.

Watching the guy do nazi salutes on his way to the ring while children in the crowd cheer him on like a good guy is terrifying.

3:30 PM - Jul 18, 2018

Teacher probed for moonlighting as Nazi-themed wrestler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PASig,

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
that i the imperial Gemran flag, well before the Nazis.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anthony Hopkins played a cannibal in a well known movie called Silence of the Lambs. Can we soon expect an investigation into whether or not he does indeed eat human flesh? Roll Eyes

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He surely must be silenced. He made the snowflake sick, and terrified it.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
First Amendment all day long, guess we won’t make WWII movies any longer.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Good thing Charlie Chaplin didn't exist in this day and age. Roll Eyes

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7069 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Somebody has to play Hitler in the movies.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
that i the imperial Gemran flag, well before the Nazis.

Specifically the WW1-era Imperial German Navy flag, used from 1903 to 1918.

A similar flag was used by the Navy of the Weimar Republic, from 1919 through 1933 (when the Nazis took power).

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spoiler Alert!

Has anyone told them Pro Wrestling isn't real?

I'm reminiscing the pro-wrestling stereotypes of my youth.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Intoxicating isn't it?....the power rush one gets from sanctimonious pearl clutching?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29679 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Work the outrage into his act, become “woke” and transform into Beta Bae the non-binary gender-fluid hero fighting against the patriarchal societal norms and traditional hyper-testoerone driven gender stereotypes.

Sport a man-bun, skinny jeans and instead of a water bottle in the corner have a Grande Starbucks reusable sport bottle with iced mocha.

Oh, and get trashed by every opponent finishing every match as a sobbing heap in the middle of the ring.

Audience would eat that shit up, and it would be a big FU to those who bitched in the first place.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My question is, who is “investigating” him? What statutory power do they have, and in what capacity? What crime has he committed?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15548 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
My question is, who is “investigating” him? What statutory power do they have, and in what capacity? What crime has he committed?

The school district he works for as a teacher in.

I fear he's screwed. Thanks SJW's! Happy now, assholes? Mad

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

I fear he's screwed. Thanks SJW's! Happy now, assholes? Mad

Again, what statutory power do they have? Training? Authority to question him and draw conclusions in any impartial way?

It is clearly a witch hunt, and I hope if he’s fired, he hires the finest attorney the school districts money can end up paying for. I hope he obtains a settlement that allows him to retire for real.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15548 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(I made this up)

Mel Brooks charged with hate crime. Wrote script for movie The Producers which includes the song "Springtime for Hitler."

(AP) Famed director and producer Mel Brooks has been arrested by the thought police....

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063462/?ref_=nv_sr_2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPXHRX8Q2hs

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I'll bet the school district admins show themselves to be the real NAZIs in this deal. I hope I am pleasantly surprised.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Maybe they need to watch the series G.L.O.W. on Netflix...Alison Bree's character in the ring is an evil commie Russian chick Eek...the school board might learn something about pro wrestling!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Kaiser Bill, Nazis; all the same to them.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
(I made this up)

Mel Brooks charged with hate crime. Wrote script for movie The Producers which includes the song "Springtime for Hitler."

(AP) Famed director and producer Mel Brooks has been arrested by the thought police....

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063462/?ref_=nv_sr_2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPXHRX8Q2hs

Ha. There is no way this film could be made today.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Ecve0YvdI

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
The school district will listen to the SJW (social justice Whiners). The SJW parents will demand that their kids be pulled from his classes.
The administration will tell him to save time and just resign. Otherwise he’ll go up to the school board and maybe have his license threatened. The union will be in bed with the admistration and do nothing to help him.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post