SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My mom was arrested today

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My mom was arrested today Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted
We stopped to get gas. I went inside to grab a drink while she pumped the gas. She grabbed a cigarette and lit it as she got out of the car. I told her not to smoke while pumping gas but she blew me off and said it would be ok. I was standing in line to pay and someone started yelling and pointing outside. My mom's arm was on fire and she was running around yelling and waving her arm around.

A cop was in the lot and he ran over and used his jacket to put the fire out. She was laying on the ground in pain when the cop pulled out his handcuffs and slapped them on her. I asked him what the heck he was arresting her for. He told me that she was in the parking lot waving a fire arm.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Report This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
I believe there is already a thread for this. LOL

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7950072024

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Report This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
I believe there is already a thread for this. LOL

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7950072024

well dang

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Report This Post