SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Watch Lauren Southern school a couple of Aussie twits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch Lauren Southern school a couple of Aussie twits Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Watch her try to not laugh

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Lauren Southern is the female equivalent of Ben Shapiro IMHO. It is ironic that in doing some random searching around, I stumbled across this when actually looking up the actor and was so amazingly applicable to this discussion.

from a USA Today article from 2004:

John Rhys-Davies, who plays Gimli the Dwarf and voices the character Treebeard the Ent. In recent comments to the media, Rhys-Davies delivered his own interpretation of the epic cycle: "I think that Tolkien says that some generations will be challenged, and if they do not rise to meet that challenge, they will lose their civilization. That does have a real resonance with me." Leveling a stinging accusation at leading reporters, he declared: "What is unconscionable is that too many of your fellow journalists do not understand how precarious Western civilization is, and what a jewel it is." He went on to warn about the potentially devastating impact of the rise of aggressive, uncompromising Islamism among the growing Muslim population of Western Europe.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I laughed. I couldnt help it.

She must have felt at least a little guilty, making fools of those two halfwits.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken226:
Sorry. I laughed. I couldnt help it.

She must have felt at least a little guilty, making fools of those two halfwits.

They don't even realize they are fools. Sadly, these two morons will watch Southern's logic sail over their little "progressive" bobbleheads without even an inkling of understanding. The left is hardwired to believe what they been told is the truth. The only way they'll get it is if the truth is stapled to a Louisville Slugger and administered that way.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lauren's videos continue to be quite well done

Posts: 2360 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liberal, Progressive Idiots and fools. Unfortunately, this mentality prevails throughout the USA.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The pro-multiculturalists mean by multi-culturalism that people of formerly different cultures learn to live with one another under a more-or-less common set of rules and cultural values. They don't really want the other culture to continue to exist.

Imagine a leftist encountering an actual Bedouin tribesman. Complete with multiple wives, slaves, no woman's suffrage, etc. They don't want to co-exist with that culture. They want that Bedouin to adopt American ways. They only multiculturalism they would accept from him is some pita bread and weird music played on the oud.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a pair of rude, ignorant clods. "Interrupting the Speaker" and "Shouting Down your Opponent" must have been the only classes they attended in school.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nevertheless, she prevailed, and it looked as if she was having a good time doing it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Libtard coexist foolery

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need to re-open the psych. facilities and start putting some these liberal idiots who have no clue what they are talking about into them.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
My god. I wish I had that kind of patience. Fucking twits.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It would be more entertaining if Leftist nitwittery weren't so destructive.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Listening to the Australian talk about how her nation has done a “good job” with multiculturalism brought to mind how badly Australia has treated those of other cultures.

First is the treatment of the original inhabitants of the continent: In “2007, then-Prime Minister John Howard sent the army into indigenous communities in the Northern Territory to “rescue children.” This was quickly exposed as a fraud. However, “the “intervention” nonetheless allowed the government to destroy many of the vestiges of self-determination in the Northern Territory, the only part of Australia where Aboriginal people had won federally-legislated land rights. Here, they had administered their homelands with the dignity of self-determination and connection to land and culture and, as Amnesty International reported, a 40% lower mortality rate. Distribution of food was never a problem.
It is this “traditional life” that is anathema to a parasitic white industry of civil servants, contractors, lawyers and consultants that controls and often profits from Aboriginal Australia, if indirectly through the corporate structures imposed on indigenous organizations

Second is their treatment of illegal aliens. Washed up on distant islands, they are crammed into two locations. These were some of the people that Obama made, again, a disastrous deal for. “Crépeau found the fact and nature of Australia’s offshore detention regime was illegal under international law.
“The forced offshore confinement (although not necessarily detention any more) in which asylum seekers and refugees are maintained constitutes cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment according to international human rights law standards. Australia would vehemently protest if such treatment were inflicted by any other state on Australian citizens, and in particular on Australian children.”

“Good Job?”

https://www.fairobserver.com/r...-dirty-secret-23030/
https://www.reuters.com/articl...igates-idUSKBN16S0J7
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/w...ention-camps-n715761
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/w...ama-era-deal-n803066

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG! Laura trounced them using nothing more than what I was taught in 8th grade. Does the left have ANY smart people?

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Did you hear a key fact? The lady in the middle said Australia has their immigration system "locked down" and they know exactly who is coming in.

Just about every other country in the world is like that. America is the only country the rest of the world thinks should just fling open the doors...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
The pro-multiculturalists mean by multi-culturalism that people of formerly different cultures learn to live with one another under a more-or-less common set of rules and cultural values. They don't really want the other culture to continue to exist.

Imagine a leftist encountering an actual Bedouin tribesman. Complete with multiple wives, slaves, no woman's suffrage, etc. They don't want to co-exist with that culture. They want that Bedouin to adopt American ways. They only multiculturalism they would accept from him is some pita bread and weird music played on the oud.

Very true, and they all look at the "melting pot" that has been our strength and think that these people are the next wave. What they can't seem to get is the cultures that have joined the melting pot in the US and W. Europe for the most part have held similar values.

Not so with most from Africa and the Middle east. I have lived in both areas and they are not similar in many important cultural areas.

The progs either cannot comprehend this or they are purposely trying to kill off western culture....not sure which....or maybe a little of both

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
Did you hear a key fact? The lady in the middle said Australia has their immigration system "locked down" and they know exactly who is coming in.

Just about every other country in the world is like that. America is the only country the rest of the world thinks should just fling open the doors...

Australia has gone as far as putting all the illegals and asylum seekers on outlying island...kinda like we did around the turn of the century for sick immigrants.

Maybe we should find a new use for a few of our lesser used protectorates?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Those two did not even know what they were talking about. They were given the leftist talking points by the commissar and like good useful idiots sent out to defend them - and did a bad job of it. Although it is hard to defend policies of absolute stupidity.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post