SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA. One ticket, Paella Lovers United, Driftwood TX, 24 hours-more or less entry time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA. One ticket, Paella Lovers United, Driftwood TX, 24 hours-more or less entry time Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted
Karma for one ticket for the Paella Lovers United cook-off.  The date and time of the cook-off is 11-10-2018, 12pm to sunset. 

Only rule for entry is to meet me at the entrance to Camp Ben McCulloch, Driftwood TX at noon and BE THERE. 

Here is a link to the event.

http://paellaloversunited.com/wordpress

Here is a link to Camp Ben McCulloch.

https://campbenmcculloch.com

The time for the karma is app 24 hours.  Winner picked at random based on the number entrants. Odds are 1/x.  Update 11-8-2018 about this time. 

Good luck gents, may a lover of paella win.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm not in for the Karma, 'cause I don't plan to be in Texas, but man, I really wish I could!

I never heard about this cook-off.

Paella is one of my favorite dishes. One of the first meals I had when I arrived in Spain for an 18-month assignment. I sampled it in many restaurants, in multiple cities, and it was always somewhere between very good and outstanding.

I'm jealous of y'all who are going to this cook-off.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post