SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Credit card payment gateways
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Credit card payment gateways Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted
I run a small biotech company and we do some business through our website via ecommerce, but most is via PO / direct invoice.

We use Braintree which used to be good but since they got bought by PayPal they have started implementing "Risk reviews" (i.e. they hold our money whenever they feel like it).

So I am looking for a reputable gateway that doesn't charge exorbitant fees that won't pull this kind of crap on us.

Thanks for your help...

JB

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m using a company called Blue Dog, but they cater to the gun crowd. I’m an FFL/SOT. Before that I used an outfit called USAepay. They were pretty reasonable.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
I've been pleased with Stripe, really easy to integrate into my web server framework.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post