SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New internet challenge pulling guns on each other.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New internet challenge pulling guns on each other. Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
This business of pulling an actual weapon on your friend... that's danged stupid.

"Danged stupid" doesn't even begin to describe it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! If ever there was the opurtinity to use that saying...

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I bet he said "what" one time too many

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:
My follow on question is, has anyone LEGALLY carrying ever played this game?

Closest would be a youtuber who makes videos of "gear checks."

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darwin isn't getting his regular quota so he's using modern technology to up the #'s.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . then I see the guy across from him fall in the floor . . .

Gotta keep yer finger off the trigger. Hell of a time to have an NG.

The perp's reaction? (He) was kind of mad and was swinging stools and stuff. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
I never thought highly of the gaming style of the Young and the Dumb.

This new 'game' has them turning The Knock Out Game inward.

--brain and brain!! --What is brain?

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
This lack of brains is evolutions way of protecting them from brain eating zombies.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why is there never a get a job and provide for your family challenge?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Why is there never a get a job and provide for your family challenge?
Or the "not father and abandon illegitimate babies" challenge?

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am not kidding when I say that beyond the utter stupidity of the behavior of this idiot and his idiot friends, I am fed up and thoroughly disgusted with the butchery of the English language. "No lackin"? Mad Is it ironic that words fail me at this point?

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I searched youtube and found a compilation of clips of these nitwits doing this stuff. Some of them are real, a number of them obviously staged. About halfway through, one of the guys who got pulled on chided the guy that did and said "man, that's how people get killed, someone's gonna die doing this." His buddy answered "yo dawg, I'm just tryna make sure you're on point, you know?" Roll Eyes

That culture, I have nothing positive to say about.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skin it, go ahead, skin that smokewagon and see what happens...

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DtvHPfPNc

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd D. Barber,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc H.:
It's actually a great idea - do the math. Say, 100 participants: first round, 50 left. Second round, 25 left. Pretty soon, Chicago and Baltimore solved!

Urban renewal meets the Interwebz.

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by PossibleZombie:
What could possibly go wrong? Seems like some harmless fun between kids. No one meant to hurt anybody.

"Back in the day" some of my friends played a game called TAG (the assassination game). I didn't play, but as I remember it the group would get together and decide who was going to be the "target." After that it was sort of like hide and seek -- a player's mission was to sneak up on the target at some point later on and simply say, "Tag." You know... sneak up on your bud at Burger King, or at the mall, or in the locker room at school. The target knew he was the target, and his job was to avoid contact with the other players... quite the challenge when we all lived in the same neighborhood and went to school together. Big Grin

There were no actual (or toy) weapons involved.... Pretty much, it was harmless fun.
This business of pulling an actual weapon on your friend... that's danged stupid.

That game is still played in San Diego on a large scale.
I was down there about a year ago, and wondered why I would see kids with pool floaties on their legs or arms. Apparently wearing one symbolized you were a participant in the game and are targets while out in public.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc H.:
It's actually a great idea - do the math. Say, 100 participants: first round, 50 left. Second round, 25 left. Pretty soon, Chicago and Baltimore solved!

You could even have double and triple elimination rounds to help speed this up.

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I guess they graduated from comparing shoes to comparing phones to now guns.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Is it just me or are young people dumber than ever before?

Yes, along with some who are old enough to own guns.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Is it just me or are young people dumber than ever before?

Yes, along with some who are old enough to own guns.

They maybe old enough, but I am guessing most guns used for this game have been stolen.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post