SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New internet challenge pulling guns on each other.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New internet challenge pulling guns on each other. Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I bet you could convince these people that playing Russian roulette with an automatic is an easy win lol.

Next internet challenge perhaps?

It is as long as you let the other guy go first... Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I see this happened in Memphis. I only passed through there on my way over here to the opposite corner of the state, and a couple of times before that on unrelated trips, but I made sure my gas tank was full and my bladder empty so I wouldn't have to stop there. Even from the interstate (which, befittingly, is a jacked-up mess), I could tell it was a ... shithole. Also its counterpart on the Arkansas side, West Memphis.

Posts: 27944 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Is it just me or are young people dumber than ever before?

When I was young they blamed dumbassery on eating lead paint chips.

These people must be eating all of the lead out of car batteries. Its the only explanation I have for this level of stupid.

But it does cause me to take pause and consider the implications of seeing two dumb asses pulling guns in public.

My rule is to back to cover and draw my gun when I see something like that. I will likely continue doing just that, I just need to remember that I don't start shooting until one of the participant starts shooting.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31434 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Took longer than I thought. Look it up on liveleak or youtube, plenty of videos of this to make you hate the urban youth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJIHDUHPEs

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Completely insane!

If I am laser painted I will mess my pants diving for cover! Then draw and respond appropriately.

Clean up later.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, I'm beginning to think that they should continue to play the game.

My thought EXACTLY. Anything that weeds out the complete and total morons can only be a good thing. Just wish that this particular internet nonsense mandated that any "winner" has to shoot themselves in the head. Because culling two of these "players" at once twice as good.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5646 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Clean up on aisle 5.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
No Lackin challenge and the dumbass's last name is Lackland.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad that worked out for him. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With that kind of outcome I would be glad to loan them a loaded gun for a day or two.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Took longer than I thought. Look it up on liveleak or youtube, plenty of videos of this to make you hate the urban youth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJIHDUHPEs

My God is that stupid. they should call it Lackin Brains Challenge.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What could possibly go wrong? Seems like some harmless fun between kids. No one meant to hurt anybody.

That will be the defense angle for the young man who was just turning his life around.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping they all progress to the "See it's not loaded" bonus round where they pull the trigger - WINNING!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4575 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
No Lackin challenge and the dumbass's last name is Lackland.

Yeah he changed it to the “Lackland Challenge “. It’s the one where you try to shoot the diamond stud out of your opponents ear lobe. Let’s hope this new version gains traction.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
It's called the No Lackin Challenge.

Mostly lackin brains, for sure.

No Lackin, huh?

Sounds a little bit like challenge coins for gang bangers. Time when the convicted felons unlawfully in possession are called on to demonstrate they no lackin illegal weaponry.

My follow on question is, has anyone LEGALLY carrying ever played this game?

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I see two grown ass people pull guns on each other, I'mma also be drawing on them. I dont know whats going down, and I took an oath to defend the innocent.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
There should be prizes to encourage this behavior.

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wino:
There should be prizes to encourage this behavior.

Ammunition would be a nice prize item

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PossibleZombie:
What could possibly go wrong? Seems like some harmless fun between kids. No one meant to hurt anybody.

"Back in the day" some of my friends played a game called TAG (the assassination game). I didn't play, but as I remember it the group would get together and decide who was going to be the "target." After that it was sort of like hide and seek -- a player's mission was to sneak up on the target at some point later on and simply say, "Tag." You know... sneak up on your bud at Burger King, or at the mall, or in the locker room at school. The target knew he was the target, and his job was to avoid contact with the other players... quite the challenge when we all lived in the same neighborhood and went to school together. Big Grin

There were no actual (or toy) weapons involved.... Pretty much, it was harmless fun.
This business of pulling an actual weapon on your friend... that's danged stupid.

God bless America.

Posts: 13492 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post