SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Painted the cabinets, now it’s lights and toilets.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Painted the cabinets, now it’s lights and toilets. Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
So about a week ago I finished painting the kitchen cabinets. It was something I would never wish upon one of you.

Yesterday I had the joy of coming across Lowe’s discontinuing some Kohler toilets. We were looking to replace one toilet that was constantly running and was fairly uncomfortable.
Home Despot had lights she liked.

$505 toilet marked down to $219 at Lowe’s. Guess we will have matching toilets in the house. And they’re nice, so I can’t complain.

My Pops (dad) came and helped me yard the builder grade shitters out and put the good ones in. I think I killed my lower back. 118 lbs for those hogs.

My god, they look amazing.

Oh, and the lights. She likes them. A few pics of those too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beancooker,

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Nice work!

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. The lights look good. I have the comfort height elongated bowl kohlers in my house, and they're much nicer than the shorter small bowl toilets they replaced....

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12718 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Happy wife means a happier life. By the way job looks good. Job well done. .............................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Looks good!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work. I’m sure she’s thrilled Smile

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5318 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Yer fancy

Nice work

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Time to sell. At least that’s what seems to happen with us.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post