SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The generosity of Sig Forum Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The generosity of Sig Forum Karma! Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you both. I would like to get a nice watch for my wife so please add my name.

Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Wow, awesome! Count me in please!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both of you.

Please add my name to the hat.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Wow! Doubly generous!!! Please count me in...need a new gshock!

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Don't enter me. Being retired, I have no use for watches and at 68 years of age, DAMN sure no use for engagement rings. Razz

Just wanted to chime in and say that once again the generosity of this place has amazed me.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I will be in for a shot please.

Thanks.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
This is not why I come to this forum. There are so many knowledgeable people from such diverse backgrounds that I can and do learn so much.
But really it's guns and knowledge I lack that I seek.

This is the icing on the cake.

Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is awesome on both sides!

Please count me in and thanks to both of you!

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
That is one heck of a Karma!! Please count me in!

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, Dave. You and the unnamed member are extremely generous for doing this. Thank you to both for the chance and good luck to everyone else.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Wow great Karma. Please put my name in.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that’s really generous. I’ll take a shot at that, and thanks!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please include me!
10 year anniversary next year, so I'd better get the gears in motion.

Thanks for the chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Hi Dave,
I would like to thank you and the anonymous donor for this very generous Karma offer!!!

Posts: 2852 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Please include me too. Thanks.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Cool Karma Anonymous!

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Amazing generosity. Thank you both. Please count me in.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous by both of you, thank you and please count me in.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post