SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The generosity of Sig Forum Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The generosity of Sig Forum Karma! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
A generous (anonymous) member contacted me to ask me to run a $200 Karma. The winner will get to pick anything from my inventory at cost. I'm matching his $200! So this is a $400 karma to go towards a Luminox, GShock or Citizen watch. Unless you wanted to get an engagement ring Smile

Good luck everyone!!!

Update, I just received a commitment from another member for $50. I'll match this at well.

Total $500!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice. Please count me in

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Wow, please count me in on this.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Generosity abounds in this community! Thank you for the opportunity.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very generous!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you both for your generosity!

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you to the anonymous donor and Dave.

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Wow! Count me in. You guys are awesome.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Wow! What outstanding generosity. Please count me in!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thanks! And please include my name... Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous as always. Please count me in.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you both Mr Truong and the anonymously generous SigForum member who has made this karma possible.

Posts: 4455 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My word, that is incredibly generous of both of you.

I would love to be included, though I don't know that I'm worthy of such generosity.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks to both of you for your great generosity!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'm in - I have a wife who like a nice Citizen watch.

Thanks Dave!! Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is generous. Thanks for the shot.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Please include me in the pool of hopeful contestants.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A big thank you to the both of you!

Please put me on the list.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post