SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Brydge Keyboard for 11" iPad Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted
Up for Karma is a silver Brydge keyboard Model BRY4011 for iPad Pro 11" (1st Gen). I believe it's this model here.

It's barely used, and works great. Types wonderfully. I simply don't need it any longer as the iPad is now embedded in my den wall. (Not out of anger or anything, I'm using it to display the kid's schedule and they use it to check radar, weather, and control SONOS.)

The only rules are to be a member in good standing, have a working email address in your profile, and 100 posts.

I'll use Karmanator to pull a winner in a few days. Thanks everyone for all you do to make SigForum amazing.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks for the karma opportunity.

Posts: 489 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
That would be a great addition to my 11” iPad Pro — please include me and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter.
My wife just got an 11" pro last month and has been thinking of a keyboard setup for it.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Nismo - You're the winner. Email incoming.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Nismo - You're the winner. Email incoming.

My wife and I would like to say thank you!

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post