SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Holder: Obama is 'ready to roll'
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holder: Obama is 'ready to roll' Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Holders time as AG should be investigated and he should face indictment and be disbarred for fast & furious. As for BHO, Publishers are currently bidding for the rights to his memoirs. Currently in the $60 million range. When you do the math @ $22 a book, thats a lot of books they need to sell to make a profit. Personally, I don't see that much interest in his memoirs and his followers aren't the reading type. Can we say overt pay off @ $60 million perhaps?

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's a test run for Barry

Looks good! Hop in, Barry!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107460 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Obama toilet paper. That's the kind of roll that I can get behind...

http://www.spencersonline.com/...ilet-paper/92849.uts
Sold out

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30636 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Uh, ready to roll on what? Nothing can illustrate the irrelevance of an ex-President faster than trying to make the ex-Presidency a permanent public office.

He has TONS of money available, along with some 32K people to pursue his shadow gubbermint asinine ideas. From an article a few days ago.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Two peas in a pod. Eek

Dumb and even dumber!

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They look like they are each squeezing each other's groin (or their own) as hard as they can.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Basically Barry and Holder have put Sharpton and Jesse out of business. They are the new Black Agitators now. But now, they are throwing whatever leftist bullshit under the circus tent.

Another plus with a Trump presidency; Al & Jesse will no longer soil the White House with their presence.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16660 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
They look like two lovers that just realized the relationship is over and are breaking up.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They look like they are each squeezing each other's groin (or their own) as hard as they can.

To me, it looks like they are trying to blow their brains out by farting.

Posts: 3925 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Uh, ready to roll on what? Nothing can illustrate the irrelevance of an ex-President faster than trying to make the ex-Presidency a permanent public office.

He has TONS of money available, along with some 32K people to pursue his shadow gubbermint asinine ideas. From an article a few days ago.

And Bill Clinton could say the same thing, plus tell himself that his wife was going to be President. He got lots of donations and was interviewed by the press all the time, but still pretty much faded into nothing in terms of politics and making policy.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When obama was in office, most of us said that George Washington had to be rolling over in his grave every time obama made an EO or opened his mouth.
Now, that Trump is president I think is is obamas turn to roll over...

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...s-Kaloroma-home.html

Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

And Obama is being aided in his political crusade by his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion with the former president and Michelle Obama, long time best friends.

According to the family source, Obama was at first reluctant to assume the role of leader of the opposition.

He was weary and burned out after eight years in office. But Valerie convinced him that he didn't have any choice if he wanted to save his legacy. And, as usual, he bowed to Valerie's political wisdom and advice.'

A spokesman said the former president thinks they're 'citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake.'

After Obama left office, Jarrett moved all her White House belonging into the Kalorama mansion.

'There was never any doubt that Valerie would have a suite of rooms in the house that the Obama's are renting,' said the source. 'Obama trusts her judgment more than any other person on the planet, as does Michelle.

Obama doesn't make a decision without her.'

Spurred on by Jarrett and Michelle, the ex-president has come to embrace his role as the leader of the opposition against Trump, whose policies he loathes and whose presidency he considers illegitimate.

'He is going to use his immense popularity with the half of the country that identifies as liberals and progressives,' said the Obama family source. 'Millions of Americans are energized and ready to take to the streets to oppose Trump, but they need to be organized and have their anger focused and directed.

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
President Trump should find a way to funnel some $$$ to these assholes. Remember Einstein's definition of insanity? "Doing something over and over again and expecting a different result."

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
To oust Trump he has to deal with 60M and growing Trump supporters. This asshole had his chance for laser focus on jobs, shovel ready projects. He is nothing but a Muslim sympathyzer, no one wants to hear his shit. America says fuck off barry the commie sotero. But if the dems want to let him to continue to destroy the party, roll em up stoner.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I love how all these liberal assholes snark about "President Bannon" when in fact IT WAS Jarrett running that Presidency all along and pulling Barry's strings.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump.

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

And Obama is being aided in his political crusade by his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion with the former president and Michelle Obama, long time best friends.

This is no surprise. He can't take a shit without Valerie Jarrett's approval and assistance.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24047 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's the absolute worst thing he can do for his party, and one of the best things he can do for us.

He has no actual power, and he's going to get up and say...what? Think about it. What can he do? He can continue being a rabble rouser, but with a much smaller audience. So what? What are the actual consequences for the right if Barry stands up and rails against the same stuff he's railed about for the past decade? There's nothing new here, except that the guy is now impotent and refuses to acknowledge it. Personal problems of such a nature should remain between Barry and his physician, but if he wants to swing his limp dick in public, he can thrash about and make all the demads he wishes, and we can view it as nothing more than perverted entertainment.

Much ado about absolutely nothing

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I love how all these liberal assholes snark about "President Bannon" when in fact IT WAS Jarrett running that Presidency all along and pulling Barry's strings.
Roll Eyes

And Soros was pulling her strings

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Obama "ready to roll"

he has lunch w David Geffen, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks on Geffen's 454 foot yacht

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...peryacht-Tahiti.html

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
he has lunch w David Geffen, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks on Geffen's 454 foot yacht

But he's for "the 'little guy.'" Roll Eyes I also don't see any sails on that thing. How much is that fuel oil contributing to climate change?

Posts: 27916 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post