SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congress : now with product placements!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congress : now with product placements! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
South Carolina congressman stopped from entering House floor with 6-pack of beer in hand

quote:
The beers included: White Thai and One Claw from Westbrook Brewing Company and Dead Arm from Coast Brewing, according to The Post and Courier.

“Making friends when you’re a freshman is hard and I thought I’d grease the skids with some Lowcountry beer,” Cunningham said on Twitter, adding that DeFazio eventually got the beer. “Can I join the beer caucus now?”

DeFazio was, in fact, photographed walking with the illicit six-pack in hand.

Oh, sure. I'm believin' this. Oh yeah. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Peter DeFazio is a pretty ok guy. I have known him from years ago before he became a congress critter. I would have a beer with him any time.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Dude must be stupid on steroids for thinking (I use the term lightly) that hauling beer into the House chambers was a good idea. Between the AOC insanity, Talib's filthy mouth, and this clown hauling brew into the House, the Dem's have had a hell of a first week.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the old joke: “Tell them to drink Scotch, not Vodka. That way, we’ll know they’re drunk, not stupid.”

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post