SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Lets see, the Attorney General randomly runs into Bill at the airport for an impromptu meeting. A few days late Hilary finally meets with FBI agents for an interview......gee, I wonder if the list of questions was pass on to Bill so Hilary could practice her lies, I mean "statement"..... there is a legal term for these types of shenanigans: Conspiracy.

Remember usually in these types of events, while the initial action might be bad and prosecuted, it is the cover-up and lying to Federal Agents that they are usually convicted on.

Posts: 3962 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Clinton “is pleased to have had the opportunity to assist the Department of Justice in bringing this review to a conclusion” campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement.

"This review?" Are they still pushing that garbage?

Hey moron, tell that criminal you work for that the FBI doesn't do "reviews." They investigate crimes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30497 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
LOL I noticed the 'review' comment also. Even though Comey himself said it wasn't a 'review'. Still pushing the narrative...

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Why shouldn't she keep driving the "review" garbage, the MSM is more than happy to report her narrative...almost like their in colusion with her team Roll Eyes

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
Why shouldn't she keep driving the "review" garbage, the MSM is more than happy to report her narrative...almost like their in colusion with her team Roll Eyes

At some point, the MSM execs might realize how much $$$ they can make with the whole country tuning in for a multi-year Hillary trial. And / or reporting for decades about all her dirty deeds after the details become public. Think about all the books that could be written!

Biden will carry the commie torch anyway. Maybe they haven't completely abandoned capitalism.

Posts: 3958 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
3 1/2 hours? No interview of a high profile party in a year long investigation can be completed in that short of a time.

This might be just the first day, she had a coughing fit, it was voluntary and she got up and left or something else. If this was the entire interview, this process is a joke.

Posts: 4095 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Judicial Watch has requested that the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General investigate the meeting between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch

details:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/p...ill-clinton-meeting/

Bill Clinton has secret service protection. Loretta Lynch has FBI protection. The reports are that the FBI was telling anyone on the ground "no photos" and "no cell phones".

Why ?

Who coordinated the meeting ? Did secret service tell Clinton of Lynch's arrival time and location ?

What was the exchange between FBI protection and secret service ?

I think this was a secret mtg and Clinton never intended for it to become public.

Indeed Lynch and Clinton may have talked for 30 minutes about the grand kid (does Lynch have any grand children ? don't think so). But what if a piece of paper was exchanged w a list of questions? (jsbcody mentioned this possibility above)

marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
I can't believe The New York Post reused an old headline....

"...Bill taints probe"

Or wait, no.

It was "Bill probes taint" that I saw before.

MY BAD!

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If someone were trying to learn the English language and wanted to understand the expression "caught red handed", you could point them to this:

Also, take advantage of the moment in the English lesson to introduce your student to the phrase "guilty as fuck."

Yes, but I believe modern youth venacular would translate to "shady AF"

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
3 1/2 hours? No interview of a high profile party in a year long investigation can be completed in that short of a time.

This might be just the first day, she had a coughing fit, it was voluntary and she got up and left or something else. If this was the entire interview, this process is a joke.

You kidding? 3 1/2 hours in an interview room with the FBI seems like a long time to me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30497 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Judicial Watch has requested that the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General investigate the meeting between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch

details:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/p...ill-clinton-meeting/

Bill Clinton has secret service protection. Loretta Lynch has FBI protection. The reports are that the FBI was telling anyone on the ground "no photos" and "no cell phones".

Why ?

Who coordinated the meeting ? Did secret service tell Clinton of Lynch's arrival time and location ?

What was the exchange between FBI protection and secret service ?

I think this was a secret mtg and Clinton never intended for it to become public.

Indeed Lynch and Clinton may have talked for 30 minutes about the grand kid (does Lynch have any grand children ? don't think so). But what if a piece of paper was exchanged w a list of questions? (jsbcody mentioned this possibility above)

I don't believe Obama nominated Lynch for her integrity but instead for her dedication to him. I don't trust her for a millisecond. She MUST be investigated.

Posts: 3958 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

You kidding? 3 1/2 hours in an interview room with the FBI seems like a long time to me.

Agree, and I'm certain the agents knew exactly what questions to ask.

Posts: 15923 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

3 1/2 minutes in an interview room with the FBI would be a long time to me.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31506 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Here is how this interview went:

1. FBI agent asks DOJ "career" attorney to review his question.
2. DOJ "career" attorney re-words but finally approves the question.
3. FBI agent asks Hilary the question.
4. Hilary groups with her team of attorneys and political consultants, media reps.
5. After 20 minutes of consultation between Hilary and her camp, Hilary responds, "I don't remember" or "I don't know"....pretty much like her Benghazi testimony.

Three and half hours for an interview or interrogation is not long, especially when the suspect refuses to answer questions and invokes right to counsel.

Posts: 3962 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm really curious to know what questions they asked her. I can't say, though, that I care too much about her answers since it will no doubt be full of lies.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The interview itself didn't begin right on time or end exactly as stated.

She might have been there at the start time but between delays, conferring with counsel, taking calls, potty breaks and what not, the actual questioning didn't last 3 1/2 hours.

I don't know what it was but I'd be extremely surprised if it was more than a couple of hours. A couple of hours or even 3 1/2 is a joke of an interview.

It's like interviewing John Gotti after working up his case and saying the questioning is all done after 210 minutes.

Defendants on the stand are questioned much longer than that.

Posts: 4095 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Not necessarily. It isn't necessary, and likely not even advisable, to question the perp about every shred or nuance.

I imagine they had prepared a number of topics, with specifics thst they deemed essential to get her statement about, perhaps to flesh out their understanding of some arrangement, maybe verify timelines, confirm or contradict statements of fact from others, try to get a feel for whose imagination is running a bit wild, if any.

Or, maybe this is merely to cover a few bases. The crimes they are looking and the evidence already in hand are such that it won't matter what she says.

Either way, this is very entertaining, novel, exciting, suspenseful.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Its is with great regret that HC will not be indicted. The reason she will not be indicted is because her first witness as a defendant in a criminal case is the President of the United States. Why? Because Hillary Clinton emailed President Barack Obama. He knew she had a private email server. So he is complicit. And they will not allow a constitutional crisis where the President of the United States knew about the risking of security of the United States,"

Posts: 13826 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no idea how this is going to play out. I've never seen anything like it and 1 thing is certain those big floppy clown shoes seem incompetent.

Interesting read. Seems Slick Willie tried to put one over on them. If nothing else- It's power politics 101 and hopefully it's to the death.

quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Security Source Details Bill Clinton Maneuver to Meet Loretta Lynch

http://observer.com/2016/07/ex...-meet-loretta-lynch/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13415 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07...news&WT.nav=top-news

Accompanying Mrs. Clinton were her lawyer David E. Kendall; Cheryl D. Mills and Heather Samuelson, longtime aides who are also lawyers; and two lawyers from Mr. Kendall’s firm, Williams & Connolly, Katherine Turner and Amy Saharia.

Eight officials from the F.B.I. and the Department of Justice conducted the interview, according to a person who was familiar with the substance of the session but who declined to be named because the meeting was private.

This person characterized the meeting as “civil” and “businesslike.” Neither the campaign nor the F.B.I. would elaborate on it.

kind of strange. Cheryl Mills could also be indicted. Heather Samuelson played a lead role in deciding which emails to delete as "personal". She could be indicted too.