SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
So I just blindly assume this Pagliano guy is just a IT guy. I know the type, having worked at that for most of the last 45 years. As I view the issue, he's working for a salary which probably isn't too high (except for the $140,000 Hillary gave him). So its got to be costing a fortune for the legal team assembled to make sure he says nothing. I wonder who is paying for that? And I guess his silence may be because he supports the real culprit or he knows too much and doesn't want to end up like Vince Foster.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sarandon, who supports Bernie Sanders for president, said Trump's ideas are too implausible to be dangerous.

Uh-huh. She has somehow managed to see the light on Hillary, but is still blinded by ideology regarding Sanders and finds his platform more "plausible" than Trump's. Roll Eyes Pretty much a wash, but I'll give her a partial credit for at least speaking out on Clinton.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
So I just blindly assume this Pagliano guy is just a IT guy. I know the type, having worked at that for most of the last 45 years. As I view the issue, he's working for a salary which probably isn't too high (except for the $140,000 Hillary gave him). So its got to be costing a fortune for the legal team assembled to make sure he says nothing. I wonder who is paying for that? And I guess his silence may be because he supports the real culprit or he knows too much and doesn't want to end up like Vince Foster.

This is the trouble. This guy was proud to get an in with the wealthy big shots and enjoyed basking in the glow of having doors opened for him, envy directed at him from contemporaries, prestige etc.

Like the deal with the devil, though, there is a price, and risks he couldn't possibly foresee as a computer geek.

Now, the repayment is coming due.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like the deal with the devil, though, there is a price, and risks he couldn't possibly foresee as a computer geek.
Now, the repayment is coming due.

Well, Hillary does need someone(s) to throw under the bus why not start with Pagliano what does she owe him?

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
he's working for a salary which probably isn't too high

Hillary had Pagliano hired into the State Dept during her 2009 - 2013 time as Sec State.

Pagliano was hired in at the top of the GS scale as a GS15.

That means his salary was in the top 3 % of all federal workers.

He wasn't a low pay IT person when the taxpayers were paying him (to set up a server that violated national security)

adding a side note: there is a federal web site where you can look up the salary of individual federal workers. Some agencies are not in the public database (such as FBI).

Earlier in this thread I looked up the salaries of Mills, Abedin and Pagliano from 2012 and posted them.

I just went back to the website to look again at Pagliano's govt salary in 2012.

The State Department salaries have been removed from the public database. They are no longer available. hmmmmmm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
quote:
he's working for a salary which probably isn't too high

Hillary had Pagliano hired into the State Dept during her 2009 - 2013 time as Sec State.

Pagliano was hired in at the top of the GS scale as a GS15.

That means his salary was in the top 3 % of all federal workers.

He wasn't a low pay IT person when the taxpayers were paying him (to set up a server that violated national security)

And he was drawing two paychecks, one from State and one from Hillary, which is a violation all by itself since it wasn't declared as required.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
quote:
I think are only three Registered Republicans left in CA now that jallen has moved to Texas.

Mrs. Navyshooter and myself are 2 of them......I wonder who the 3rd one is.

I think there was some guy out in Mariposa County.

There may be four then, as at least one of us is registered R in SLO county.

Posts: 6954 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhhh....

.... I thought the State Department and Mr. Bill Clinton's wife said she used her personal bathroom server for all her email traffic.

And that of the 30,000 email she eventually turned over, all save a handful containing national security sensitive information, were provided to Judicial Watch and made public.

So where are these now undisclosed TTP-related email coming from?

quote:
International Business Times

State Department Blocks Release Of Hillary Clinton-Era TPP Emails Until After The Election

By David Sirota @davidsirota On 06/06/16 AT 7:38 AM

Trade is a hot issue in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. But correspondence from Hillary Clinton and her top State Department aides about a controversial 12-nation trade deal will not be available for public review — at least not until after the election. The Obama administration abruptly blocked the release of Clinton’s State Department correspondence about the so-called Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), after first saying it expected to produce the emails this spring.

The decision came in response to International Business Times' open records request for correspondence between Clinton’s State Department office and the United States Trade Representative. The request, which was submitted in July 2015, specifically asked for all such correspondence that made reference to the TPP.

The State Department originally said it estimated the request would be completed by April 2016. Last week the agency said it had completed the search process for the correspondence but also said it was delaying the completion of the request until late November 2016 — weeks after the presidential election. The delay was issued in the same week the Obama administration filed a court motion to try to kill a lawsuit aimed at forcing the federal government to more quickly comply with open records requests for Clinton-era State Department documents.

Clinton’s shifting positions on the TPP have been a source of controversy during the campaign: She repeatedly promoted the deal as secretary of state but then in 2015 said, "I did not work on TPP," even though some leaked State Department cables show that her agency was involved in diplomatic discussions about the pact. Under pressure from her Democratic primary opponent, Bernie Sanders, Clinton announced in October that she now opposes the deal — and has disputed that she ever fully backed it in the first place.

While some TPP-related emails have been released by the State Department as part of other open records requests, IBT’s request was designed to provide a comprehensive view of how involved Clinton and her top aides were in shaping the trade agreement, and whether her agency had a hand in crafting any particular provisions in the pact. Unions, environmental organizations and consumer groups say the agreement will help corporations undermine domestic labor, conservation and other public interest laws.

If IBT's open records request is fulfilled on the last day of November, as the State Department now estimates, it will have taken 489 days for the request to be fulfilled. According to Justice Department statistics, the average wait time for a State Department request is 111 days on a simple request — the longest of any federal agency the department's report analyzed. Requests classified as complex by the State Department can take years.

Earlier this year, the State Department’s inspector general issued a report slamming the agency’s handling of open records requests for documents from the Office of the Secretary. Searches of emails “do not consistently meet statutory and regulatory requirements for completeness and rarely meet requirements for timeliness,” the inspector general concluded.

Last year, a Government Accountability Office report found that at the agencies it surveyed, there was not political interference in responding to open records requests. However, last month, a conservative group filed a lawsuit alleging that an Obama administration directive has deliberately slowed the response to open records requests that deal with politically sensitive material.

Nate Jones of the National Security Archive told IBT that whether or not the State Department’s move to delay the release of TPP-related correspondence is politically motivated, it reflects a systemic problem at the agency.

“In my opinion it is more incompetence than maliciousness, but either way, it is a gross error by FOIA processors to not get these documents out before the election,” said Jones, whose group helps journalists obtain government records. “Their inefficiency is doing great harm to the democratic process.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31552 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This interview of Hillary by the press should be put into a time capsule so people of the future can have a tangible, concrete example of just how corrupt and stupid the "main stream media" is. Here is one of the tough questions put to this woman who is under FBI investigation: "People come up to you with tears in their eyes.... Do you feel the weight of their expectations and hopes?" Some shit like that.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/...ress/article/2002707

A former Secret Service agent for the Clintons has a book coming out detailing the contempt the Clintons feel for "the little people." When you listen to these sniveling, groveling, ass wipes as they try to elbow each other out to get their nose deepest into her butt crack.... it's no wonder. Contempt is the right reaction. It's one thing about the Clinton's I understand. And in a way approve. Who is worse? The grifters? Or the sycophants who worship the grifters?

Philip Jennings, in an article in USA puts it this way, regarding Hillary and Benghazi: "But beyond that, her responses to being found out — dismissing its importance, claiming ignorance, blaming others — indict her beyond anything the investigation can reveal. Those elements reveal her character. And the saddest thing is that so many in America seem not to care."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...sty-column/85205018/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: justjoe,

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11123 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
When will something definitive happen?

Posts: 15950 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
When will something definitive happen?

January 20, 2017.

One way or another.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31552 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If Trump doesn't bang on the "missing" TPP emails on the campaign trail, then he ain't trying. Any negative story about Clinton seems to be getting some kind of traction in the media these days, and anything that encourages uncertainty among the Dem superdelegates committed to her is all to the good.

On the other hand, trying to keep track of all the anti-Hill stories and internal shifts on the other side can be kinda like watching a soccer game.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In the video at this link,

http://video.foxnews.com/v/492...=hpbt3#sp=show-clips

Fox correspondent Catherine Herridge says that Pagliano has "use" immunity. She seems to have good sources so far.

If she is right, then Pagliano would have immunity from prosecution for anything he said to the FBI/DoJ.

Pagliano is supposed to provide a copy of his immunity agreement to Judge Sullivan by 5 pm Tuesday (7 June 2016).

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton clinched the Democratic presidential nomination Monday, according to CNN's delegate and superdelegate count, and will become the first woman in the 240-year history of the United States to lead the presidential ticket of a major political party.

A strong showing in Puerto Rico's Democratic primary on Sunday and additional support from superdelegates put Clinton, 68, over the top to become the presumptive nominee. She has secured 1,812 pledged delegates and 572 superdelegates for a total of 2,384 delegates -- one more than needed for the nomination.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/...tion-2016/index.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Hillary Clinton clinched the Democratic presidential nomination Monday, according to CNN's delegate and superdelegate count, and will become the first woman in the 240-year history of the United States to lead the presidential ticket of a major political party.

A strong showing in Puerto Rico's Democratic primary on Sunday and additional support from superdelegates put Clinton, 68, over the top to become the presumptive nominee. She has secured 1,812 pledged delegates and 572 superdelegates for a total of 2,384 delegates -- one more than needed for the nomination.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/...tion-2016/index.html

Ask Bernie Sanders if he gives a s--t.

Cause he don't.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Ask Bernie Sanders if he gives a s--t.
Moderated Status, Seven Days. You're going to figure it out that when I say no profanity from you, that's exactly what I mean. No hints, no misspelled worlds, no characters substituted for other characters. No profanity means no profanity, not even a hint. Not even a Hell or a damn. None.

Posts: 108087 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
So say that the FBI/DOJ actually do indict Hitlery, or the rumblings get stronger that an indictment is imminent close to the DNC, wonder if the delegates would change and go for the Bern.

If I were Bern I'd stay hot on the trail and be beating on her on Buttgahtzi, PewMail Server, everything, it's like being second in a car race and just stopping because you can't win, you never stop, leader might crash and burn...

Posts: 23731 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Even rabid Clinton sycophant George Stephanopoulos is not buying her bullshit about this personal email server anymore. Heard a clip yesterday when he brought up the email issue and she launched yet again into her standard "I didn't do anything wrong...everyone else did it! There were no rules saying I couldn't do it!"

He then says "But Secretary Clinton, you were the only one with your own server and isn't that the real issue here?" She hemmed and hawed and stammered and then launched right back into her standard response YET AGAIN. Mad

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Been reported obama may endorse hillary this week.

With 0's track record it'll be the kiss of death to her nomination.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13421 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
She hemmed and hawed and stammered and then launched right back into her standard response YET AGAIN. Mad

Do you expect her to say anything else? Not likely.

Nice is overrated