SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
Mr. Pagliano's insurance company is probably sweating bullets over this immunity development. The immunity only protects him from government action.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Federal law makes it a crime to mishandle classified information outside secure government channels when someone does so “knowingly” or — more seriously — permits it through “gross negligence.” Mrs. Clinton has correctly pointed out that none of the emails on her server were marked as classified at the time.
Total and complete lies. Not that a Clinton staffer is capable of anything else.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:
Mr. Pagliano's insurance company is probably sweating bullets over this immunity development. The immunity only protects him from government action.

I think that depends on the deal they cut. It may be more accurate to say that it only protects him in federal court, and that there don't seem to be any violations of state law involved.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:

I think that depends on the deal they cut. It may be more accurate to say that it only protects him in federal court, and that there don't seem to be any violations of state law involved.

I don't think that's what he meant.

Ever heard of Vince Foster?

"He should be careful. It's dangerous to be an honest man." Don Corleone

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"He should be careful. It's dangerous to be an honest man." Don Corleone

Yes, in this case I hope the poor guy has not a single speeding ticket or no secrets in his past. He had better keep the kids and family pets indoors as well.
I think one of WJ Clintons accusers found the family cat strangled on her doorstep.

Not of course that Bill or Hill would wish the guy harm.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I wouldn't eat anything other than home cooking if I were he.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20344 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I must've missed something along the way here. Can someone explain why I keep hearing about a civil case here and not a criminal one? I thought this whole deal with her emails was criminal.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can...

The civil case was filed under FOIA. By Judicial Watch. That's where all the e-mails had to come out by certain deadlines.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ah, gotcha

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
He should stay away from Starbucks as well.

Or anywhere there might be an "armed robbery"

quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Yeah, I wouldn't eat anything other than home cooking if I were he.

RMD

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think one of WJ Clintons accusers found the family cat strangled on her doorstep.

That was Kathleen Willie. Her cat disappeared, and she was told the same could happen to her kids. There is suspicion that Sid Vicious was behind this.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Arf, arf, arf, arf, arf, arf!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29785 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29785 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Napolitano video above addresses an issue I was wondering about.

Napolitano says the immunity to Pagliano means that a grand jury has been convened for the investigation.

Napolitano said immunity can only be granted by a federal judge, and a federal judge would only do that to illicit testimony to a grand jury.

Pagliano cited the 5th in September before Trey Gowdy's committee.

CNN said the immunity deal came in late 2015.

"The FBI has done at least one interview with him, and under the cooperation agreement, he may be asked to do more interviews, the official said."

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
OK, good video by the judge. Here is my worry: Hilz is not the target of the investigation. What if it is her underlings that did this to make it easy for Hilz, and Mrs. 'I don't know how computers work' was just an unknowing beneficiary of the illegal efforts of her staff. Or at least that is how the DoJ wants to present it to the public. The minions will cop to they were the bad actors, and Hilz is just an unwilling recipient of material sent to her. And the DNC can say Hilz just had bad people working for her, ignore the scandal, lets win this for women!

I know the problem is the volume of marked material she received, and the unmarked, but reading the material should have been red flags that something was wrong, shows she didn't care. Spillage happens, but not at that level. I've been in commands that had three day 'safety stand-downs' to review procedures and re-train the command. Not fun. If she received even a couple marked documents and did nothing, it shows she didn't care, and set the tone that it wasn't a big deal.

I'm just worried that the DoJ will suckerpunch the right when the indictments come and Hilz isn't on the list.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
And someone needs to bring this up:

Bradley Manning. The fucking traitor that gave tons of classified documents to wikileaks.

The little shitstain had two drops of .mil files on the leaks website, and the White House couldn't care less if they tried. But when the State Department cables dropped, they went ape shit.

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
OK, good video by the judge. Here is my worry: Hilz is not the target of the investigation. What if it is her underlings that did this to make it easy for Hilz, and Mrs. 'I don't know how computers work' was just an unknowing beneficiary of the illegal efforts of her staff. Or at least that is how the DoJ wants to present it to the public. The minions will cop to they were the bad actors, and Hilz is just an unwilling recipient of material sent to her. And the DNC can say Hilz just had bad people working for her, ignore the scandal, lets win this for women!

I know the problem is the volume of marked material she received, and the unmarked, but reading the material should have been red flags that something was wrong, shows she didn't care. Spillage happens, but not at that level. I've been in commands that had three day 'safety stand-downs' to review procedures and re-train the command. Not fun. If she received even a couple marked documents and did nothing, it shows she didn't care, and set the tone that it wasn't a big deal.

I'm just worried that the DoJ will suckerpunch the right when the indictments come and Hilz isn't on the list.

Hillary's minions didn't order the private email server to be installed at her house.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:

Hillary's minions didn't order the private email server to be installed at her house.

But being the Devil's advocate (literally), she will argue it was for Chelsea's wedding planning, yoga routines, ect. She never intended to have classified email sent there. It was her minions who did that, and by gosh, by golly, she is just the innocent victim of the negligence of her staffers. Roll Eyes

While I love the idea of Hilz getting indicted, I would be wearing a well padded athletic cup when the indictment is made public. Party poppers are on my desk, but just don't want that kick to the balls to hurt too much when it comes.

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
quote:

It doesn't really matter. She is required to be able to identify material and information that should be handled as classified material. She was briefed to that effect and signed an agreement to that effect. It really doesn't matter who else did it as far as her charges are concerned, she's at least as guilty as anyone else. Plus there are at least 2 emails where she's instructed her minions to remove information from the classified system and send it to her on the unsecured private system. In cases like this, ignorance is no defense at all in the eyes of the law. And since she was briefed on all this, there's really no way she can legitimately claim ignorance anyway.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post