SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 Bucket List
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 Bucket List Login/Join 
posted
I'd like to grab a Ruger SP101 3" in 327 Fed Mag and maybe their LCR in 327.

Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Compact
Walther PPQ 9

Complete my first AR build.
Get a 300 blackout upper.

Maybe get into the suppressor game.

Get out and shoot more.

What's at the top of your list?

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
P210A-SUPER-TGT
Shoot more.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Participate in ten competition matches that enhance my skills.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Find a like new Colt 4" Trooper in .22 mag to replace the beauty I so foolishly traded years ago.

It's not the guns you buy, it's the ones you sell or trade you regret.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
- Complete my AR Pistol build I started, last item needed is an upper.

- Need to shoot my 320 more once it comes back from SIG for the voluntary upgrade.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I’m going to test the waters in a few competitions. I also plan to pick up the new Ruger 9mm takedown carbine when it’s available. The big thing is the competition shooting. I’ve wanted to for a few years but they are finally getting popular locally. I can’t wait.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Take skeet lessons

Attend carbine class

Get back into a practical shooting league

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make the plunge and finally get a SP2022 in 9mm and also a P226 in .40SW with a .357sig barrel.

Attend a carbine course for LE, and also a critical infrastructure protection course.

As many have said, get out and shoot more.

Plus, finish my paperwork sitting on my desk and give Uncle Sam three more years.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I want to be more like member 12131. He is generous and kind with his knowledge and toys.

I am going to be more like him at the range, with my friends, and online.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Work on improving my precision pistol match scores.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Make myself CAST some bullets this Winter/Spring.

Send my new 220 ten mm , off to The SIG Armorer for a trigger job.

Shoot far more of my Club's Steel Challenge practices (they are every Sunday) than I did in 2017.

Shoot a few NRA Bullseye Matches at the Club.

Get the half dozen minor gun projects I have been putting off....DONE.

Build a few more kydex rigs for my own guns.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
I want to be more like member 12131. He is generous and kind with his knowledge and toys.

H&K-Guy

This. I wish I had the money, time, wisdom and knowledge to be of more use here. I read this forum daily and appreciate everybody here. Thank you for this, Para.

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’m going to hunt more 3rd gen S&W guns. Hopefully continue my 3rd gen DAO collection.

I don’t know why I waited so long to get into these.

I’ve fulfilled my Sig Sauer fetishes for a while I think. So unless something really cool comes along I’ll be on the hunt for smiths.

I’ll also pick up a new G19x probably.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Sig M11A1 is next up, got a Ruger Vanquero Montado that I have wanted forever for Christmas.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I might buy a home in NC this year? Who knows, lots of things have to be in place first...

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I would like to shoot even par.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Ride Pike's Peak on my Triumph R3T, perhaps hike it as well.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get my ankle healed and Re-habbed so I can get back to my hunting.

While Im resting up, I want to practice some basic gunsmithing skills, changing triggers, taking apart pistols, changing springs, installing sights, jut basic stuff that Ive ignored for awhile.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:

H&K-Guy

Good one. Me too.

And shoot more!!

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post