SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Milwaukee tools commercial
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milwaukee tools commercial Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Found it amusing.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Did not see that coming. Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I chortled.

Posts: 1983 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Got me. Big Grin

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Durn motorized roller skates....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I always thought that writing beer commercials - or tool commercials - would be my ideal job.

Never had the opportunity

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That's pretty funny!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Haha! That was pretty good. Smile

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I just watched the video in the chick fil a thread and came here and saw this video back to back.

I went from pissed to getting a solid laugh in a matter of 2 minutes.

This is great.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Big Grin

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
I'm sure no special effects were necessary for that one.

Just after Christmas, I bought myself a nice impact drill/driver combo kit from their 18V FUEL line.

Haven't flipped any vehicles over, but did come close to ripping my hand off the first time I used the driver to loosen a set of lug bolts.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I think thos one came out about the same time.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/dasn8brA_7I

Posts: 3228 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post