SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Auburn Bama, anybody watching?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auburn Bama, anybody watching? Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Auburn Bama, anybody watching?

There were a WHOLE LOT of people watching Smile

Iron Bowl draws highest rating of any college football game in 2017

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Duck - we were there, somehow missed that picture popping up. I would have probably been distracted for a solid 10 minutes thinking "How the hell do I know that name??", so just as well.

Great game, fun one to be at!!

WDE

+1

When I saw that pic I thought "How did I miss that?!"

We were there as well. AMAZING game. Big Grin

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
the way we played Saturday sucked, their heads were not in the game, especially that 4th quarter

hell, Fl State could have beaten that team

that being said,... ROLL TIDE
we're 11-1 I'll take that anytime

peace...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Duck - we were there, somehow missed that picture popping up. I would have probably been distracted for a solid 10 minutes thinking "How the hell do I know that name??", so just as well.

Great game, fun one to be at!!

WDE

George: Both sons were there and I watched from the comfort on my couch. Be there, done that, checked it off my bucket list.

WDE!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post