SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Auburn Bama, anybody watching?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auburn Bama, anybody watching? Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Auburn's taking Bama to school.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, what a game, crazy game!

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Whats the BCS going to look like with Miami losing and if Auburn holds on to beat 'Bama!!??

Miami looked awful losing to Pitt. They likely should drop from the top 4.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Auburn's doing well, for sure. But Bama is shooting themselves in the foot with numerous errors.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Bama upset by Auburn!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next week: SEC Championship! Who gives a crap about a Super Bowl.
Go Dawgs!

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Going to be fun to see the next poll ranking #s -

--------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Bama laid down and died. Also flushed a pretty good season down the crapper. They're likely completely out of the playoff picture now despite only losing one game. They played like a JuCo in the 4th quarter.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Auburn, from an Alabama fan. They outplayed Bama by a country mile.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Congratulations to Auburn, from an Alabama fan. They outplayed Bama by a country mile.

Yep. Lifelong Bama fan here - they just kept making mistake after mistake and Auburn took advantage of every one.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I had family members at the game, and grew up in a fiercely 'Bama household, and got texts all throughout the game.

Can't win all of them. That's what a "bad season" at Alabama looks like, 10-1... I've long grown bored of how often they win.

Congratulations to Auburn.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Auburn's doing well, for sure. But Bama is shooting themselves in the foot with numerous errors.

The Alabama center really messed up. On hike caused a bobble and missed field goal. Then another hike without the quartback expecting it.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
War Eagle baby!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
How about the Alabama Minnesota basketball game? That's bizarre. Entire bench ejected and down to 3 players. Wow.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alabama is still in the playoff pic.

Are you going to put a 2 loss OSU Team in ahead of Bama?

A 1 loss OKU ? (assuming they beat TCU)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
War Eagle and Roll Tide! I am proud of how both teams played and showed how there is no other rivalry as good as this one. BTW, I hope no one is low on toilet paper at home in Auburn tonight. They might be in a little bind, because stores will probably be low or out. Eek

WAR EAGLE!

Posts: 491 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Bama had a weak schedule and has never been tested by a top tier team. (not saying it's their fault, the schedules are set years in advance and teams rise and fall).

They may still make the playoffs, but unless they get their shit together, they'll just be cannon fodder.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
War Tide!

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post

My oldest son and his two kids on the Jumbotron at the Iron Bowl. (Right picture)

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^^ Awesome on the Jumbotron!

Quite a game, pretty much the only one I make time to watch each year.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post