SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    K-9 locates suspect hiding and drags him out- by his neck
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

K-9 locates suspect hiding and drags him out- by his neck Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Made me smile on this gray, overcast, misty day.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We took a man out of a shower with a K9. The suspect stood akimbo with the bite and hold being perilously close to an impromptu "transition". I really enjoyed working with the K9.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Wonder if he learned anything.

Maybe he learned that being a squeaky tweaker toy for a Malingator is a really bad life choice. Big Grin

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a good dog , Happy Ending , all went home safe.

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Who's a good boy?? Who's a good boy????? LOL!

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Reason number 1,259,245.8 why I couldn't be a cop. I would have been laughing my ass off at the idiot and probably would have had to be written up...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Gotta love the hair missle Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
So, do K9's have to worry about picking up viruses or dangerous bacteria from perps they bite? HIV and the like?

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Give that Dog a treat
STEAK . Big Grin

FIFY

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
So, do K9's have to worry about picking up viruses or dangerous bacteria from perps they bite? HIV and the like?

Many (most) pathogens don't pose dangers for species other than those they evolved to infect. For example people can get distemper, but it doesn't harm us. But some diseases are transmissible across species. Rabies, for example.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Maybe if the consequences for illegal conduct resulted more often in getting chewed on for a while by a big police K-9, crime would decrease.

Poor doggy probably needs some mouthwash now.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Woof!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Steak is right!!

We gave our K9 steak for Christmas dinner and an hour later he dragged someone out of an attic crawl space for us.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
While the bite to the neck looked rather painful, at least he gets to do his job wearing pajama pants. That would be so nice!

I have to wear a suit and tie. Tight collars and ties aren't very comfortable on the neck either.

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love to watch a K9 at work.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Wonder if he learned anything.

1. No matter how fast you think you are, you can't outrun the dog.
2. The dog is better than you at hide and seek.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Well Done Officer Doggo!

When the K9 is barking at the suspect, I imagine they translate into something along the lines of "Stop Resisting A-hole" Cool

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
hehehe!

<chuckle>

stupid should hurt ! ! !

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Ive seen some gruesome injuries caused by police K9. Heard of a dog that even ripped an artery out of a guy, killing him.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post