SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    K-9 locates suspect hiding and drags him out- by his neck
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

K-9 locates suspect hiding and drags him out- by his neck Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Wonder if he learned anything.

Yes, either listen to the police next time or stick out your arm for the dog to latch onto instead.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good pup!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The dog was just helping that poor guy stuck in the bush. Just like with puppies you have to pick them up by the scruff of the neck.

It amazes me that you can hear that dog a few feet away coming your direction and you still have enough stupid to sit there and not surrender. Are you that much of a gambler that the pup will just pass you by?

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Good dog! Sorry you'll have to lick your ass to get rid of the taste.

In general, I find it hilarious that bad guys are ready to fight 5 - 6 armed officers, but as soon as the furry alligator is introduced, they can't lay down fast enough.

Salute to all working dogs!

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:It amazes me that you can hear that dog a few feet away coming your direction and you still have enough stupid to sit there and not surrender. Are you that much of a gambler that the pup will just pass you by?

Well, he was hiding REALLY well in that small bush. Besides, dogs can only find what they see. Razz

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
he shoulda wrapped his body in coffee pods...

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
The perp screamed like a little girl and I am now giggling like one!

It is amazing to watch a 50-70 pound dog take down and subdue a much larger man. (Well, maybe not in this particular video...meth-boy looked like he went about a buck fifty.)

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a person getting away from a K-9 once engaged? I don't mean evaded, I mean got away.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:Has anyone ever seen or heard of a person getting away from a K-9 once engaged? I don't mean evaded, I mean got away.

While you MIGHT be able to momentarily slip out of its grasp, I don't think the escape would last for long once the dog is all worked up.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
hehehe!

<chuckle>

stupid should hurt ! ! !

Big Grin

Yeah, and in this case, it did hurt. I would bet quite a bit. (no pun intended!)

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
When the officer said they were taking him to get checked out I wonder if that included his shorts? That is going to be one hell of a hickey. Good doggie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
What a cool badass dog. Wonder what kind of adrenaline dump he'll have or will it be just another day at the office?

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That nice doggie had a mouthful of knucklehead and dragged his sorry ass out. He barked out; go ahead and run "Make My Day"

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:

Maybe he learned that being a squeaky tweaker toy for a Malingator is a really bad life choice. Big Grin

Doubt. I witness the same idiots making that same mistake over and over again...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I remember a case where a guy was running from the K9 around here. He decided to run into a swampy pond, full of alligators. Cops found him a couple days later, missing an arm, floating, dead, in the alligator pond. That's a self correcting problem.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I remember a case where a guy was running from the K9 around here. He decided to run into a swampy pond, full of alligators. Cops found him a couple days later, missing an arm, floating, dead, in the alligator pond. That's a self correcting problem.

He he. "Oh, shit. Alligator or Maligator?" He chose poorly.

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Okay, I almost choked on dinner. That is some funny stuff right there.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
It amazes me that you can hear that dog a few feet away coming your direction and you still have enough stupid to sit there and not surrender. Are you that much of a gambler that the pup will just pass you by?
Too stoned to think straight. Not that he was a great thinker to start with.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2082 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Good Dog!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:

Maybe he learned that being a squeaky tweaker toy for a Malingator is a really bad life choice. Big Grin

Doubt. I witness the same idiots making that same mistake over and over again...

Yes, but the fun part is that it is usually a different part of their body that gets bit...always nice to see a shitbird with matching K9 bite scars on arms, legs, torso, and necks. Big Grin

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post