SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I wonder how these guys are enjoying China’s due process?

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
One hopes very fully. No special treatment.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I would hope Trumps State Department gets busy and sees if they can free the miscreants. After the start of the Bball season, of course. Maybe even before March Madness. What these fools don't understand is our lenient justice system isn't replicated over there. All of our liberal protestors won't make a bit of difference over there.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Dumb, dumber and dumbest. All style and no substance. Poor impulse control and abysmal
risk vs reward problem solving. Stupid fucks, the chicom gulag needs fresh Yankee fish.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
BLM needs to go to China and march and protest.

They may just disappear.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever happens as an outcome in China, which wont amount to much, you’ll hear about these three again and again in the future. They’ll just continue to have or create issues in the US.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
They probably grew up stealing Chinese shit from Walmart the figured they would do it in China.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Millionaires stealing dollar trash eyeshades...WTF?

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling the old man and UCLA will buy their way out of this and the kids will feel even more entitled than they already are.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Per Fox, team returned sans thieves.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me crazy, but it's a shame they didn't do it in North Korea. So many cool things there to bring home as mementos.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I'm going to view this as a "Star Spangled Banner" appreciation field trip. They may be cured of any future thoughts of becoming "kneelers"

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I hope China throws then into prison for the maximum sentence of 10 years.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I hope China throws then into prison for the maximum sentence of 10 years.

It's at least worth the 2 years Plexyglass got slapped with in ny ny.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Dang, three less brain surgeons for the USA.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
I remember when Texas Southern University's "Ocean Of Soul" band had many members arrested for shoplifting in Japan while there to play at a football game.

quote:
Texas Southern University in Houston disbanded its Ocean of Soul Marching Band after at least a dozen band members were involved in a shoplifting scandal during a trip to Japan. "TSU students have marched for the last time under that once proud name," University President William H. Harris said. Harris said disciplinary action had been taken against at least 12 band members for shoplifting $22,000 worth of electronics items during a Tokyo shopping trip Dec. 7. He did not elaborate. The band was in Tokyo to perform during the halftime of the football game between the University of Nebraska and Kansas State University. Japanese police said most of the shoplifted items were returned when authorities threatened to detain the band.

LINK

I remember that scandal. TSU disbanded the 'Ocean that Stole'. It went on hiatus for two years before reactivating.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
Though not a story about athletes on foreign soil, the attitudes and privilege philosophy it embodies are pertinent to this thread: LINK

Story in a nutshell: black college kids shoplift at a bakery. Rather than hold the kids accountable, the college punishes the bakery.

Unfuckingbelievable... And they wonder why online schools are getting more popular

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
Though not a story about athletes on foreign soil, the attitudes and privilege philosophy it embodies are pertinent to this thread: LINK

Story in a nutshell: black college kids shoplift at a bakery. Rather than hold the kids accountable, the college punishes the bakery.

Unfuckingbelievable... And they wonder why online schools are getting more popular

No surprise since Oberlin is regarded as the most liberal/left-wing university in the US. Doubling-down and making excuses for their students while shitting on a local business is what I'd expect them to do. I'm more surprised the local town of Oberlin hasn't up'd and said f-u, get your own police, utilities and trash disposal.

As for the UCLA idiots, these trips are supposed to be PR trips as much as cultural exchange, China is wild about basketball and UCLA is a huge brand. These dopes will be detained for a week to teach them a lesson and satisfy the most rabid anti-US party members. Chinese multi-millionaire promoters and athletic brands will pass a bunch of heavy envelopes to the party to make sure this is 'taken care of' and colleges continue to send their teams over to play. They'll be released and upon returning stateside, hopefully kicked-out of UCLA.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Reviving this thread with update.

President Trump negotiated release of the 3 miscreants, it seems, sadly.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Reviving this thread with update.

President Trump negotiated release of the 3 miscreants, it seems, sadly.

They won't give him credit, you watch.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post