SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses. Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Hey LaVar......next time your dindu will spend 10 years eating rice.....if he's lucky. Too bad this didn't happen in the Middle East....he'll perfect one-handed dribbling after they lop off the offending hand!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should have left the ungrateful fuckers there in China.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Yeah he gave the standard boys will be boys and stealing isnt a big deal cause I'm from LA and there are a lot of worse things going on there...

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Pres. Trump calls LaVar Ball an "ungrateful fool"

http://sports.usatoday.com/201...-an-ungrateful-fool/

President Donald Trump referred to LaVar Ball as an “ungrateful fool” and “just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair” in a series of tweets Wednesday morning.

Trump waited more than 24 hours to retaliate against Ball, who appeared on CNN on Monday night and again downplayed the president’s role in bringing home three UCLA basketball players, including Ball’s son LiAngelo, after a shoplifting incident in China earlier this month.

“It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence – IT WAS ME,” Trump wrote in a two-part tweet early Wednesday morning. “Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair.

“Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!”

With his tweets, the president of the United States continued an ongoing feud with LaVar Ball, the brash father of Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball and two other NBA hopefuls.

In an interview on CNN on Tuesday night, LaVar Ball refused to thank Trump for helping to ensure that his son LiAngelo, Jalen Hill and Cody Riley — all freshmen on the UCLA basketball team — returned home safely after being arrested for shoplifting from three stores near their hotel in Hangzhou, China during the Bruins’ trip overseas for a game against Georgia Tech.

Asked by ESPN about Trump’s role in the situation over the weekend, Ball said, “Who?” Then, on CNN, he doubled down.

“Did he help the boys get out?” Ball said Tuesday night. “I don’t know. If I was going to thank someone, I would probably thank (Chinese) President Xi (Jinping).”

MORE: Donald Trump takes the bait, and LaVar Ball’s Big Baller Brand wins again

MORE: Donald Trump fires back at LaVar Ball: ‘I should have left them in jail!’

The president of the United States, meanwhile, has repeatedly fired back at Ball through his preferred means of communication: Twitter. In two tweets six hours apart Sunday, Trump said of the basketball players “I should have left them in jail!” and called Ball “very ungrateful.”

The three players, who individually thanked Trump for his help in a press conference after returning home, remain indefinitely suspended from the UCLA basketball team.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Go get 'em, Mister President!

Outstanding. Bring the fight to 'em.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is why the Left and the RNCe do not like that Trump fights back. When he defends himself, he defends reasonable decent people too. They will continue to underestimate him, his base and his impact because they are still comparing him to politician standards. He's not. He's a citizen doing what the rest of us have wanted to do for decades. Take the wheel from the lunatics and subversives and drive the car away from peril.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Re: Donald Trump referred to LaVar Ball as an “ungrateful fool” and “just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair”

Rather a knock on Don King, who supports President Trump.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don's a big boy. He'll live.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Can we send them back? Extradite?

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rather a knock on Don King, who supports President Trump.

I don't see it as a knock. I think even Don King would admit that he said outrageous things to get attention, and I believe that was the comparison Trump was making.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1 season suspension
52 consecutive weekends of community service serving veterans

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54606 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
Can we send them back? Extradite?

It's a player's father who is now an idiot, not the players. Yeah, they were very stupid for shoplifting, but they held a news conference to apologize and thank Trump. They've done the right "damage control" things.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
hey LeVar

you ungrateful bastard

I wish you the worst of luck in the rest of your pitiful life

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
hey LeVar

you ungrateful bastard

I wish you the worst of luck in the rest of your pitiful life

Levar reminds me of the late Michael Browns father?? (Loose term).

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
This father is a POS. Send the kid back to China.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Well, what would you expect from the entitled race?

RMD

How about we narrow that brush a bit, eh partner? Roll Eyes

We have sigforum members of that same "race" who don't have an entitled bone in their entire body.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
This father is a POS. Send the kid back to China.

So we want to visit the sins of the father upon the son? The son already said he was sorry and thanked the President. Sonny boy can redeem himself if he works his way through the punishment, then becomes a responsible human being. The fathers shit attitude is probably the cause of his son's infraction.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Like thug father, like thug son.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post