SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
Duhhhhhh...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/owf6JuDhN-U

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
So they stole some $1 knockoff fake sunglasses.

Maybe they can do some good in life like now become organ donors.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You can take the boy out of the ghetto...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
BLM needs to go to China and march and protest.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Wow “where’s my free shit” or what’s yours is mine mentality doesn’t work in China either.....who wud of thunk it!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Gonna wait for some more intel" Uh huh

These fools are about anything but "intel". Forgive me, dad, but this is a big deal. The Chinese won't pamper your precious baby boy and his co-conspirators.

I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised that these idiots would do such a thing. I'm not surprised that these idiots would be so bold and arrogant as to commit crimes on foreign soil. Nothing about this story, including the photos of the idiots in question, surprises me.

Maybe they can figure a way to blame this on racism in America.

In a country where everyone looks like Moe from The Three Stooges, black men stick out like a sore thumb. Here's a word for these guys to study while sitting in lockup: conspicuous. You walked into that store and everyone noticed you immediately. You want to get away with it? Then, steal sunglasses in freaking Zimbabwe or Kenya. Roll Eyes

BTW, I love the ESPN talking head who points out that these guys- through their NBA connections- could have gotten these sunglasses for free. He doesn't say jack shit about stealing being wrong. He just mentions that the boys could have copped their shit much easier.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
In my experience of around nine years living in Tokyo [NOT China, I know], the majority of Japanese people that I met varied from having mixed feelings to downright anti-black feelings. I don't know if any SIG forum members - USN personnel - serving at Yokosuka can expand on that impression.

In a similar vein, what WE call Asians, that is, Indians to Arabs, are widely viewed with great mistrust. The few staff of the Saudi embassy - a few yards from our office building - were the only arabs I ever saw in all that time. Certainly there were no females in head-to-foot concealing garb.

Come to think of it, there were no females...

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim ShugartBig Grinuhhhhhh...

No concerns, eh?

When your thieving offspring comes out of a Chinese jail, sometime around 2040, I'm sure you'll remember saying that - if your are still here.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Fuck 'em

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0WdJx-Wkw

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Roland Martin was pretty funny there..

"My Daddy would be whoopin my ass...internationally"

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
How very Get-Toe of them. Roll Eyes

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
In my experience of around nine years living in Tokyo [NOT China, I know], the majority of y Japanese people that I met varied from having mixed feelings to downright anti-black feelings.
I don't know if any SIG forum members - USN personnel - serving at Yokosuka can expand on that impression.

"I was homeported at Yokosuka from 69 to 73. the Japanese people I came in contact with did not have a high opinion of black folks. I believe they developed that opinion from their personal experiences and observations."

In a similar vein, what WE call Asians, that is, Indians to Arabs, are widely viewed with great mistrust. The few staff of the Saudi embassy - a few yards from our office building - were the only arabs I ever saw in all that time. Certainly there were no females in head-to-foot concealing garb.

Come to think of it, there were no females...

tac

Posts: 219 | Location: Loganville, Ga. | Registered: May 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was watching tv last night and this "incident" came up again but now a big wig in or poss. from China,sorry I can't remember his name(but he is said to be worth over $40 billion so states the news), is now involved and will probably get them off scott free as this rich guy has a lot of pull. I hope I am wrong.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's an old saying.... "You can take the dirt out of the 'Hood, but you can never take the 'Hood out of the dirt."

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lavar Ball, daddy, is quite a father figure. I can see why his kids are the way they areRoll Eyes

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
The newscasters seem pretty comfortable discussing (with out actually saying it) that China is its own country, with its own borders and its own laws. And you broke one of their laws and are subject to their punishment.

I would suggest they take a knee in front of the judge and Chinese flag and let them know they were only arrested due to institutional Chinese racism against shoplifters.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what feeling "entitled" is like. Possibly he has had everything given to him, due to his Brothers wealth? I am not a sports fan so don't know a thing about the Ball Family.

What amazes me...These folks don't seem to think about CONSEQUENCES.

Lets drive a $300K, exotic car with huge amounts of power , like a total idiot...then total it in a wreck. NO ONE saw that coming?

Let's steal , in a Communist Country, while there as an Ambassador of our Sport at minimum or as a face to America at most.

Is there some DNA fault or genome missing in these people?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I hope China prosecutes them. And keeps them. For a decade or so. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
They've disgraced their team mates, their coaches, and their school and embarrassed all of the above internationally. If I were UCLA I'd send them packing.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
I have no idea what feeling "entitled" is like. Possibly he has had everything given to him, due to his Brothers wealth? I am not a sports fan so don't know a thing about the Ball Family.

What amazes me...These folks don't seem to think about CONSEQUENCES.

Lets drive a $300K, exotic car with huge amounts of power , like a total idiot...then total it in a wreck. NO ONE saw that coming?

Let's steal , in a Communist Country, while there as an Ambassador of our Sport at minimum or as a face to America at most.

Is there some DNA fault or genome missing in these people?

It seems as if the "Majority" of one race has very little to None in the Self Control department.... Wanna do it? Then Do It!!

Posts: 468 | Registered: July 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post