SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's go to China and shoplift sunglasses. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
If he eliminated death they'd bitch about him causing overpopulation.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I suspect the youths will be doing their victory lap and passing on the love within a minute and a half of touch-down.

Don't mean nothin'.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Reviving this thread with update.

President Trump negotiated release of the 3 miscreants, it seems, sadly.

I wonder how they will criticize him (President Trump) for this. They'll find a way!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
They'll criticize him for taking so long. Wait and see.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
It is what was to be expected. I didn't follow the biased news on it. Just one question: Did they let the thugs keep their sun glasses?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Let's see if UCLA does the right thing and kicks them off the team or looks the other way.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
Let's see if UCLA does the right thing and kicks them off the team or looks the other way.

They won't appreciate one damn thing about coning back to the USA.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Sad to see POTUS expend valuable political capital on behalf of law breakers.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
I suspect the youths will be doing their victory lap and passing on the love within a minute and a half of touch-down.

Don't mean nothin'.

Probably - I’m sure it will slow down as the media goes full Ryan Lochte on them. Oh wait, the media won’t, cause BLM

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
In my experience of around nine years living in Tokyo [NOT China, I know], the majority of Japanese people that I met varied from having mixed feelings to downright anti-black feelings. I don't know if any SIG forum members - USN personnel - serving at Yokosuka can expand on that impression.

In a similar vein, what WE call Asians, that is, Indians to Arabs, are widely viewed with great mistrust. The few staff of the Saudi embassy - a few yards from our office building - were the only arabs I ever saw in all that time. Certainly there were no females in head-to-foot concealing garb.

Come to think of it, there were no females...

tac

It's a well known fact (but not talked about) that the Japanese and Chinese when they build a business or factory in the US will put the factory some place were it's mostly "white" work force.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Don't ya know it just pissed them off to have to thank that racist Trump for helping them? Karma is a bitch!

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Frankly, I'll be quite surprised if they take any action against these cretins, much less boot them off the team.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

How could there be any question that these reprobates are to be kicked off the team? I can't believe there's even a chance that they won't be...

(Of course I know better)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here we have three new candidates for the Dumb Crook Hall of Fame. They're black, they're in China , they're 6ft 10in and they think nobody will notice them shop-lifting. Time to review those SAT scores.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Since there is a 90+% probability they won't be kicked off the team, I think every road game the opposing fans should throw knockoff sunglasses onto the court right before tip off.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
It was reported on the evening news that the trio of dudes was "Suspended pending investigation" which I think is media speak for "They will be back on the court soon." They are an embarassment to their race, the country, and their university but those boys can play ball.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UCLA players have been suspended from the basketball team indefinitely

Will see how long indefinitely means.

One commentator had an interesting take. Keep them on the team and at the school, their suspension will be at least half the season if not 2/3rds. Not enough time for them to show pro scouts what they can do. They'll have to return the following season, ergo, if they want to play the following season, they're gonna have to keep their grades up and nose clean for at least an academic year and half; no one-and-done. If they want to transfer, fine, but NCAA rules require the players to sit out a season, thus if they want to play, they'll have to stick it out and contribute, while serving out their suspension.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
LaVar Ball, whose son, LiAngelo, was one of those three UCLA players, was apparently asked about Trump’s intervention on behalf of his son and his son’s teammates. His response was classic LaVar Ball.

“Who?” LaVar Ball told ESPN on Friday, when asked about Trump’s involvement in the matter. “What was he over there for? Don’t tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out.”

DJT tweeted back:

Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!

12:42 PM - Nov 19, 2017

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Well, what would you expect from the entitled race?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post